No! (Part two, QuicksilverxFem!Reader)

{This is where it strays pretty far from the cannon! Sorry if that offends some long-time Marvel fans, please don't sue me 🥺}

———————

"God, please, no. Pietro. Please."

———————

Y/n hit her door again. "Let me out!" She screamed. "Let! Me! Go! You can't keep me in here forever! I've been here for weeks!"

The door swung open to a very angry Tony. "It's three am." He said. "How are you not asleep? And why do you never seem to lose your voice? You e been screaming for hours."

"Let me go." Y/n whispered. "Please."

"No." Tony hissed. "You can't even do anything to me, and if I let you go, you'll tell your little boyfriend something that isn't true, and he'll slit my throat in my sleep before the security cameras can catch him."

Y/n stumbled back, offended that he would think that about Pietro. "They'll find me."

"Who? Your boyfriend and his sister? Sure they will." Tony snarked, closing the door and locking it. "and for fucks sake! Go to sleep! You need it!"

——Pietro's POV——

"Pietro. You need to sleep." Wanda said from the doorway. "I know you miss Y/n, but... please. It hurts to see you like this."

"We joined Ultron to destroy Tony Stark. But we've been here for weeks and haven't fought him since the metal heist. I'm positive he has her." Pietro said the last part softly. Wanda walked over to him and enveloped him in a hug.

"We're on the wrong side." Wanda said tearfully. "We're in the wrong and you know that."

"But... it's Stark." Pietro said, pushing his silver hair out of his blue eyes. "He killed our parents."

"Not directly." Wanda whispered. "Let's go."

Pietro sighed. "I hate it when you're right." He laughed, picking Wanda up, bridal-style, and ran away.

They stopped just outside of the Avengers Tower. Pietro shuddered and set Wanda down, the two walking into the lobby. Pepper was sitting there, doing work, when she looked up to see the twins. "O-Oh!"

"Ve're here to see Tony Stark." Wanda said slowly. Pepper nodded, touching the intercom button to call the genius.

"Pepper? What's going on? We're trying to keep Y/n from kicking her door down again."

Pietro visibly tensed at the sound of her name. Wanda rubber circles into his shoulder blades.

"Yes, it's important. The Maximoff twins are here to see you."

"Yes! I told you-"

"Shut up, would you? Please! God, I'm on the phone with my girlfriend!" Silence. "Thank you, Pepper, send them up."

Pietro was practically already in the elevator. Wanda jogged after him, waving slightly at Pepper.

The elevator started to rise, and Pietro tapped his foot anxiously. "Ve should have just taken zhe stairs. Zhey have Y/n."

"Patience." Wanda said nervously. "I wish to see her just as much as you do."

The door opened and Pietro sped out, finding the group of Avengers trying to keep a door shut.

"Thor, can't you just put your hammer on her or something?" Tony groaned.

"It would crush her puny mortal body." Thor answered simply.