Twenty-Four

It’s been two months and I am in love with this town and all of the friends that I have made here. Especially Asher, he’s been so sweet to me and I can’t thank him enough. Even though Asher and I have seen each other completely naked and came really close to having sex with each other we’ve remained close and not let things get weird. We haven’t had an incident like that since then and I’m kind of upset about it. I think I’m starting to fall for Asher. Whenever I think of him I get chills and a smile creeps up onto my face. I just wish all the hints that I have dropped to him, especially when we have sleepovers, would work but yet they don’t. It’s as if he doesn’t want me.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Veronica asked as she sat in front of me.

“Oh nothing.” I said with a small smile on my face.

“Are you thinking about Asher again?” she sighed.

“What if I am? He’s gorgeous and he’s so sweet. He’s become one of my best friends and yet I have feelings for him.” I let out a sigh and looked at me food, “He probably doesn’t want to be more than friends anyways.”

Veronica balled up a napkin and threw it at me, “Shut up. You’re gorgeous and funny and smart and athletic and you’ve got a great body. Every guy at this school wants you and yet you want Asher. The most popular guy in this school, that’s not crazy.”

Veronica has become one of my best girlfriends. I talk to her about everything and vice versa. We’ve gotten along great since I’ve shown up and she’s been a real help. She knows about my mom and everything yet she still accepts me.

“We’d be a hot ass couple.” I said with a smile on my face and my head held high.

“Hell yeah we would.” I heard someone say as they slid in next to me and draped their arm around my shoulder.

“Asher!” I shouted as my face turned bright red.

“What? Oh were you talking about you and Veronica? Cause I’d be down for that.” he wriggled his eyebrows.

God, if only he knew that we were talking about him. I pushed him hard and giggled.

“You wish buddy.” I said and went back to eat my salad.

“Hell yeah I do!” he said looking at me with that devious smile of his. God why did you have to make his so gorgeous?

“Ash you’re just mad that I stole Kendall away from you last night.” Veronica said with a smile on her face.

“You caught me, but I’m stealing Kendall from you tonight!” he said as he draped his arm back around my shoulders.

I was shocked because this was the first time that Asher had mentioned that we were going to do something tonight. My dad was going to be home tonight so I don’t think that he’d allow Asher to spend the night. He only ever let him stay the night once because I was beyond freaked out after a letter from my mother had arrived.

“Ash, my dad’s going to be home tonight. I don’t think that you can stay the night.” I said looking at him.

“Who said anything about staying the night? We’re going out tonight!” he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Oh god, what are we doing?” I as kind of scared to know the answer.

“That’s a secret, but wear something cute.” He said as he kissed my cheek.

With that he got up from the table and left. My cheek was tingling from where he had kissed me. I was excited for tonight but I also had a bad feeling in my gut about this. Something bad was going to happen tonight.

_____________________________________________________

Okay so this is a short chapter but i felt like i needed to update. Let me know what y'all think! 

Vote/Comment<3