Graffiti Au - Titz Fam

Hey yall sorry this is late I came up with this middle of last week because of the rise of Titz Fam on Tumblr, go check it out it's as weird as it soundsThis was betaed (is that even a word????) by the wonderful bookwyrminsiration on Tumblr!Anywayyy sorry about the delay its 2000 words longer than normal so hope that makes up for it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a boy under the bridge. He was hitting lightbulbs against the wall with a golf club, clearly angry about something. Tam had first seen him when he approached the shadowed awning, warned that he wasn't alone by the sound of shattering glass. He had found his way closer, to get a better look at the source of the noise when-

CLANK! The bike rattled on the ground, shattering the silence. The boy's head swiveled in Tam's direction, along with the golf club. There goes sneaking away quietly , he thought. Moving out of the cover of the bush, Tam picked up his bike.

"Geez, you scared me," the boy breathed. That's when Tam realized who he was, Fitz Vacker, the one and only.

"Says the guy with both the lightbulbs and golf club," Tam muttered. Fitz laughed at that glancing down at the golf club. "Rough night?" he asked, gesturing to the glass scattered over the ground.

"You could say that."

"Know the feeling."

"I'll let you hit some if you help me clean up," Fitz proposed, offering the end of the club.

"Don't even know my name and you're offering me a potential weapon," Tam noted, taking the end, "you have too much trust."

"And you have too little."

With that they took turns with the golf club, turning their aggression into broken pieces of glass on the stone. There was a peace in it, family issues their shared enemy.

They were cleaning up when the cold chill of the night finally sank in for Tam. He shivered a bit every time he bent down to pick up a shard. Eventually, Fitz put a hand on Tam's shoulder, stopping him. "You're freezing, take my jacket," he said, holding it out.

"Always the gentlemen," Tam grumbled, but he was already putting it on. It was comfy, and also huge . The sleeves passed his hands turning into little flappers. The soft material did its job warming him up, it was practically a toaster from Fitz's body heat. He had to fold back the sleeves so he could see his hands.

They ended up walking to Fitz's house through some agreement that neither remembered making. When they turned on Serenville, Tam glanced at the back of the baseball scoreboard out of habit. It was home to one of his first pieces and had been for his twin, Linh. Suddenly, the air was no longer comfortably silent, and Fitz had gone stiff, staring at the board. He seemed angry, but not like he was previously, more unsteady, uncertain. The back of the board wasn't Tam's biggest piece, but it was Linh. An ocean of crashing waves turning silver like the tips of her hair.

"It's horrible, isn't it?" Fitz said. Tam whipped his head to stare at him. Horrible. That one's new.

"I'm sorry?"

Fitz looked at him, "It's like the person is screaming for attention, and no one even knows what they're saying!"

"Isn't it enough for the artist to know?" Tam asked, trying to not sound defensive. It was his work being criticized.

"Then why do they have to go throw it out in the world?"

"You're not much of an art person are you?"