Epiloge

I know i ended it soon but there is nothing more to say for this story. Besides i want to right a new story which i wish to give all my attention to and i dont want to make you wait ages for this one. I hope you like my ending and if you dont feel free to continue the book but please dedicate it to me so that i know you have because i would love to read what you believe should happen. Thank you guys!

''Come on mummy were gonna be late'' Little Kate shouted up the stairs. If her father hadnt been turning me on last night i would be up and ready. Alright Kate mummy is coming. I ran down the stairs and picked her up, my little 4 year old. With her dads eyes and my hair, she was so cute. ''Where's daddy i want to see Jordan'' I smiled just as Jake came down the stairs. ''Hey babe'' He said kissing my cheek. ''Hey hunny'' I said returning the kiss. Kate was looking at us as Jake wispered something in her ear, ''Ziya'' she said with a giggle. I couldnt help but giggle to, ''Its mummy to you misses'' she laughed and we walked out the door and through the forest to Rain's house...

Blake was playing with Jordan at the table, trying to show him how to push the button to make the trains go. I smiled and looked down at my stomach where my beautiful little girl lay. There was a knock at the door and i hobled towards it. I smiling Ziya stood there. ''Heyy'' I said as she hugged me. Jake followed with little Kate on his shoulders, ''Hey gorgous'' I said poking her nose and she giggled. We all went inside and when i turned around and saw Ziya a huge cheesey grin spread across my face. She saw me looking at her and her eyes widened when she noticed where i was looking. ''Ziya has Twin boys growing in her!'' Jake shot from out the kitchen with his mouth stuffed with food. He smiled causing the food to fall out ''EWWW!'' Me, Ziya, Blake, and the children said at the same time. Jake cleaned himself up, and my floor and hugged Ziya. I smiled when i felt a contraction in my stomach...my waters broke and Blake was by my side instantly....

I was getting old now and already had two grandchildren. Jackson had passed away sadly 2 years ago but at least he got to see his grandson. He unfortunatly didnt get to see his grandaughter though. I sighed as i sat down. Rain looked at me and i knew she read my thoughts. Suddenly she started laughing and i stared at her puzzled. ''Dad has seen her and he said stop frowning he doesnt like it'' My eyes widened and before i could say anything she sat next to me and placed her hand on my head. Infront of me was Jackson. A tear fell down my face. Although i could see through him slightly, he was still here watching over us and waiting. I closed my eyes and my heart started to ache. Rain removed her hand and smiled as i re-opened my eyes....

''Blake move your blocking the tele'' I shouted causing him to laugh. He was to busy kissing Rain to notice. Ziya had instinted on cooking so i left her to it, besides football was on and i wanted to watch that....

They all lived happily ever after. Little Kate and Jordan grew up in a nice area and soon found out that they were mates. Jackson and Alyra sadly passed away, Jackson old age and Alyra heart ache from not having her mate. Blake and Rain got married and ended up have 4 kids in total, 3 boys and 1 girl. The brother were very protective over their sister and when they found out that Jordan was her mate they made him fight them to see if he was tuff enough to protect her...he was. Jordan was able to heal anybody he wanted to and could also feel people's feelings.

Ziya and Jake also got married and had 3 children, the two boys (twins) and their little girl. The twin boys had the gift to be able to read minds. They were also connected to each other a little like Lisa and Rose are in Vampire Academy (if you havnt read them books i advice you to read them - they are not on wattpad they are actual books)