Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Rains POV (LIke always)

I woke up in the morning to find myself alone. I blinked a couple of time before heading over to the closet and getting dressed. I put on a black vest top with dark blue jeans that had the ripped effect and black high heels. I then brushed my hair and let it fall into place. Heading over to the bathroom i put on a smokey black effect eye shadow but not to dark and mascara. I added a little eye liner and red lipstick. Heading downstairs i sniffed for Blake's sent. I went into the living room to see him talking to my parents. I smiled and left, leaving them to whatever they were talking about. I became interested and started to head back.

When i felt like i was going to be sick i ran straight for the closest bathroom that happened to be my bedrooms. I threw up into the toilet twice. I sat there and went to the little cabinet that had my stuff in. I grabbed the tooth brush that fell out of my hands when i noticed the pads. My period? I had missed it for some time now. And i was being sick.....in the morning. I froze. No way was i pregnant. I knew all i had to do was look down but i didnt want to. What would Blake think? I knew i had to because it was important, i needed to know. Shutting the cabinet door i let my gaze drop to my stomach. There i could see the usuall little floating orb. I froze. I was pregnant!? When?

I went back to the bedroom and looked in the full length mirror. I smiled as i saw the little bump. It was a boy.I smiled more as i placed my hand over the little blue orb. My smile dropped as a vision came into my head.

VISION
''Mummy look its a flower!'' The little boy said. I smiled and sniffed it, ''And is beautiful just like my little boy'' He hugged me and i giggled. His eyes were dark blue and his hair was a light brown. I rubbed my nose against his and put him down. He ran off down through the flowers. I noticed that the flowers were a garden, big enough to be a field and looked like the one near school. I knew it wasnt when the forest was different. I turned and looked at the cottage house behind me. My smile faded and i looked down at the floor as i sighed. I heard my son scream and i ran over there wondering what it was.
END OF VISION

My hands instantly grabbed my stomach. Will he be hurt? Where was Blake? Will he freak out and leave me? Would he hate me? 'Oh stop asking bad questions, you didnt see it all' Patience warned me, 'Patience is right Rain, dont judge so easily' Saphira explained. I smiled being happy for the way things were now.

I went down the stairs and saw Blake at the bottom. ''Hey babe, was just coming to fetch you, its time to go'' I smiled and then looked at him. Go where? I gave him a confused expression and he smiled as he met me at the top of the stairs. ''To the hunter free zone, you know your parents place. Although they said they built us our own little cottage...well Paige and Sam did, it was just their idea'' I smiled as i swollowed a lump in my throat. Tears came in my eyes, so i close them. I didnt want Blake to now, but like normal he did., ''Hunny whats wrong?'' I looked at him smiling again and the tears where gone, ''Im just happy'' He didnt lok convinsed but let it go. He hugged me and we left.

They said that movers were going to bring the clothes and our belongings with us. We split into differnent groups so that we didnt atract attention. We would be in wolf form and would run through the forests. There was me, Blake, Jake and ZIya. We ran together and was running last. Everyone else had left. We started running faster when we could smell water, we were all dieing for a drink due to the amount of running we had done. We were trying to get there as fast as possible. I sniffed the air and smelt something sour and horrid, it burned my nose. Wearwolf blood. I looked around...where was Ziya and Jake! Blake's head shot up at my thoughts but before anything could be said we both ran off following the sent.

We arrived and there was 7 hunters fighting them. ZIya had 3 on her and due to her being pregnant Blake ran to help her. There was 4 on Jake and i ran there. I ripped one guys head between my teeth causing the other hunters to shoot around. They smirked at me and i growled. I ran at one who was shocked and started running off so i left him. I then dove at the others and managed to kill them.

Jake was still lying on the ground so i went over to him. He had been stabbed in his stomach with chemical. My eyes widened. ''Rain! ZIya is hurt!'' My head shot around. She had been stabbed in her back at the top and was loosing alot of blood....the baby! Asif Jake read my thoughts he grabbed my arm. ''Save her..n..not..me...SAVE HER!'' I stared at him as he screamed in pain. 'Save both' Saphira said and images shot through my head of how mum could do it. I shook my head and his eyes widened. I slammed my hand onto him and let the healing power flow through me. I then pushed out my other hand towards Ziya and the power hit her. Blake smiled and then the hunter that ran off grabbed him by his throat.

I couldnt move, these hadnt healed the chemical was to far in their body. My eyes widened as i screamed his name. He managed to grab the hunter with his teeth and rip him from his kneck. Before i knew it the hunter was dead but Blake was lay on the floor. ''BLAKE!'' I screamed and he slowly turned. I saw the blood around his throat. There was no chemical even though it wouldnt effect him, but his throat was slit. I had to help him. Before i had time to think my instincts took over and i kept my gaze on him. I stared at him and knew that i was healing him with my eyes. HAHAH! Mum didnt do that. Whoop go Rain. I laughed, 'You go girl' Both Patience and Saphira said excited.

I stopped when they had all healed and blinked a couple of times. My eyes hurt a little due to the amount of staring but it soon faded. I looked at Blake who stood up and ran over to me pulling me into a hug. ''Are you okay?'' I laughed, ''Im fine...are you?'' He nodded. ''Thanks to you'' I pressed my lips against his and we kissed until i heard Jake moan beside me. I looked at him as his eyes shot open. ''YOU HEALED ME NOT HER!'' Before i could say anything he was in his wolf form again and i tried to speak, ''Jake calme down i healed-'' He didnt let me finish but growled.He took a step forward and Blake shot at him. They started fighting. I saw Ziya stand up shocked, but Jake and Blake were to busy fighting.

I had no idea how to use Alpha tone,  but i had to try something. ''BOYS STOP NOW!!!!'' They both stopped almost imediatly. I smiled and then Jake still hadnt noticed Ziya but was shocked by my out burst. Oh yeah! ''As you can se Ziya is fine...well was'' I gestured towards her and her eyes were wide. Jake ran over to her as soon as he was dressed. Blake got dressed at came over to me. ''My little Alpha mate'' I laughed, ''Luna mate'' He laughed and kissed my forehead, and we were off once again.