Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ok so I was officialy confused. I was lay on my bed with the song I wont give up by Jason Mraz playing through my headphones. Outside was pretty dark and I couldnt help but wonder why there was no pull towards the forest. I pushed the urge to move closer to the window away, when I remembered my dream.

My parents were out again for 2 days so I was going to be alone. I lay there thinking about what happened in detention after Blake left.

FLASHBACK

I stood there, not wanting to move. What was this strange pull I felt towards him? Why did I feel it? Was it the same one like the forest pull? Is he a wolf? I froze in my thoughts and mentally slapped myself. Wearwolves dont exist Lorrain. I heard the door go and this time decided to keep my eyes on the floor. ''Lorrain detention is over'' I recognised the voice as Jakes, and looked at him, ''Huh?''.

He walked over to me and smiled, ''Lorrain are you ok?'' I blinked a couple of times trying to regain control of my body. Why was I so drawn to him? Jake snapped his annoying fingers infront of me. ''Yes im fine and its Boss to you'' He laughed and nodded ''Welcome back, yes bossy'' I stook my tongue out and headed outside.

The school was empty and it looked like a bomb had hit it, good luck to the cleaners. I knew my parents wernt home so I walked slower then usuall. ''Hey Jake, wanna come round mine for a while..my parents arnt home'' He winked at me and I raised my hand and slapped my forehead, ''Lorrain you know if you wanna get laid all you have to do is-''

He was cut off when we heard a large growl. I froze in my tracks. What the hell was that!? I moved closer to Jake and grabbed his arm. I was officialy freaked out. I mean, having a dream about wolves and now hearing this...its highly strange. ''Jake, did you hear that?'' He nodded and looked at me as he pushed me away from him. He never pushes me away, he usually hugs me when I get scared. I stepped away from him and he realized I noticed something different. Again I thought I heard him growl.

He pulled me into a hug and I relaxed a little, ''Dont worry about it Lorrain im sure its just some dog or something'' I heard a growl but it was quieter this time. I nodded to Jake and we headed towards the car park. It looked isolated with no cars here. Well my car was there but hey im sat in it so it doesnt count.

Jake took me to my favourite resturant for my birthday and I headed home.

END OF FLASHBACK

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and cautiously stalked towards the window. I couldnt feel any pull anymore. I was thankful for this. I chouldnt help but question if my dream was a dream, as I stared at the moon. I dont understand why but I wanted to go outside and go into the forest. I turned on my feet and stopped dead on the spot when I felt that pull again.

I freaked out and ran to my bed. Diving under the covers I ignored my inner voice telling me to go look outside. Soon enough sleep had taken over.

DREAM

I ran as fast as I could through the soft, soggy mud. It grabbed my toes as I stepped on it. I stoppef running, trying to catch as much breathe as I could. Noticing I was leaning on an old oak tree, I decided to climb it. The sky was goregous and the stars shone brighter than ever. It suddenly came to me that I didnt know what I was running from.

I looked around and noticed the leaves were going from fresh grass green, to black. They withered and crumbled like fast growing decay, as I stared at them. All the leaves fell the the ground, making the tree look like it was surrounded by ash. I froze were I was, scared to touch the floor incase I burnt my feet.

Suddenly a branch snapped and I saw those amazing blue eyes. The stared into mine and I swear they cut right through the darkest part of my soul. I wanted to reach them, but couldnt find the strength to move. Those amazing eyes looked away from me and I felt rejected. I wanted them to admire me again, to look into my soul.

They disapered into the darkness of the night. I decided to follow them. Jumping down from the crooked tree branch I was sat on, I noticed the ash was gone. The trees were once again coated in green leaves. I smiled and looked back down, only to be meated by those eyes staring at me. They were surrounded by blackness. The moon shone down and the blackness around the eyes shone a kind of silver colour. A WOLF!

END OF DREAM

I shot up from my bed screaming. Panting for my breath I took in my surroudings. Noticing the familiar room known as my bed room, I fell back onto the bed. The sheets were welcoming and I suddenly remembered my dream. Diving out of the bed, I grabbed my robe and headed down the spiral staircase. I needed to get some water. Opening the fridge door I chose evan water and headed back up stairs. What was it with me and wolves? Why was I suddenly dreaming about them?

I looked over at the clock. Almost midnight. I sighed as I felt a sharp pain rip through my body. It felt like my bones were snapping and my muscles were being stretched. I managed to move over to my window. The pain eased a little but was still there. Understand that it wouldnt go, I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep, I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me. I sat infront of my window and stared out at the forest.

About 3 hours had past and my body still felt like I was being ripped apart. It wasnt as strong as before but it was still there. I tried rocking to distract myself from the pain, but soon stopped when I felt that pull again.

My heart raced in my chest. Blake popped into my head causing my face to drop. I stilled myself, only allowing my eyes to move. If I wanted to move I couldnt. Noticing movement in the forest, I felt like my heart had stopped. I could feel and hear the heavy paced beating of my heart. The forest was suddenly empty. No pull. No wind. Nothing.

Deciding that I had to much awakr time after a scary dream, I went back into my bed. I fell asleep expecting to have another dream but was met by darkness.

My alarm went off and caused me to fall out of my bed. Great wednesday, another day of turture at school. Heading to my closet I felt a sharp pain run through my body. I almost fell to the floor. I decided today would not be a good day to go to school. I rang Jake to let him know.

''Hello?'' His voice startled me and it took me a few seconds to reply.

''Hi, Jake im sorry but I wont be coming today...im umm..'' What should I say, I was well just in pain. Thats it! ''In alot of Pain''

He didnt reply right away. But soon I guessed he found his voice. ''Are you ok? Did it hurt? Its ok ill see you later and explain everything, dont worry your not the only one. Umm Lorrain I have some other terrible news, but ill tell you when your ready ok?''

Ok, that was wierd. What was he talking about? Did he know something I didnt. Great did I get completly drunk without knowing and do something bad? No I dont drink...do I? I suddenly remembered my dream and pushed my drinking solution aside.

''Jake I have no idea what your going on about, I just woke up last night and was in pain. And then again this morning. But if you know something I dont know the-'' He cut me off before I could finish. Charming.

''No Lorrain, its ok. Im half asleep still...umm..to much..umm drinking. Anyway ill see you tommorow I guess. Bye Lorrain'' Ok he was acting wierd. But me being hia best friend knew the times he was lying. This was one of them times.

******************************

Hii guys. Well I hope your enjoying part 2 ;p I will be doing different POVs in the next chapter. Any ideas of what you think will happen next?

HINT: Jackson, Alyra, Blake POVs ? :)