Yamaguchi SFW Alphabet

(A/N: For all of my fellow Haikyuu tik tok watchers, you know exactly why I put this song in here)

A-Affection

Yams is such a little babyyyy he's all about the cuddles. He's generally very nervous about showing affection towards you though since he always thinks he's going to do something wrong. PDA isn't really his thing either. He'll hold your hand and maybe kiss your cheek, but other than that, he's not too keen about showing affection in public.

B-Body

Any so called 'flaws' in your skin like freckles, scars, dimples, etc. He thinks that they tell a story that people should know. Besides that, he also really likes your hands. He loves holding them and thinks they're very soft.

C-Cuddles

Ohohoho this boy is one of the softest boys in the universe. He gives the best cuddles and he's always super gentle with you and aaaaaaaah he's such a soft baby-

D-Drunk

This might just be me, but I feel like he wouldn't get drunk. He's too innocent for that.

E-Ending

If you were to ever break up, it might be because you were eyeing someone else and Yams got super self conscious, so he decided to break up with you even if it was some sort of misunderstanding.

F-Fiance

Honestly, you'd probably be the one who proposed to him. If he DID manage to propose to you he'd probably do something like take you out on a nice picnic dinner and then propose to you afterwards. Super simple, but very sweet at the same time. Of course he'd probably mess up some aspect of it, but it's the thought that counts.

 G-Gentle

100%. Yamaguchi is one of the most gentle people (if not the most) on the face of the earth. He's such a lil sweetie and no matter what he is tender towards you 24/7.

H-Habits

He loves singing with you, despite how bad either of you may be. He thinks it's really cute when you get carried away and start singing really loudly.

I-I Love You

It was surprisingly fast. He didn't necessarily mean to say it, it just kind of slipped out. It was shocking at the time, but you quickly confessed afterwards.

J-Jealousy

He can get very jealous but he never shows it. He is kind of affection-starved and he needs your full love and attention.

K-Kisses

Like stated earlier, he's very gentle. He will give you lots of kisses on your nose and cheeks and they're suuuuuuuper soft.

L-Little Ones

He's good with with kids because of the fact that he usually gets guilt-tripped a lot. He loves them, but they take way too much advantage of him (A/N: Ahahahahaha he's like me)

M-Mornings

Baby Yams will always get up and make you breakfast in bed. He loves you lil nom face and will always snuggle up next to you while you enjoy your meal.

N-Nights

Cuddling and watching Disney movies. There is no other answer.

O-Open

He's very open with you. He trusts you completely and knows you won'y leave him broken and on his knees.

P-Patience

Yamaguchi would wait forever if it meant you could still be together.

Q-Quiz

75-80%. He remembers you well, but he just has a hard time remembering at times.Despite that he still manages to surprise you over and over again.

R-Remember

When you first confessed to each other. It was after a late volleyball game and you two were walking each other home, and he just sort of blurted it out. It may have been from the fatigue, but it was still adorable. He was a flustered mess.

S-Security

Yams has a hard time guarding himself, so it's especially difficult for him to protect you. He still tries his hardest and will guard you with his life.

T-Try

100%. He tries very hard to impress you and make you smile.

U-Ugly

He tends to worry way too much about literally anything regarding your relationship. You often have to help comfort him because he gets frequent small panic attacks.

V-Vanity

Yamaguchi has a very good view of you. He sees you as an innocent and beautiful goddess pretty much.

W-Whole

Y E S

X-Xtra

Yamaguchi is a really good artist, but he doesn't mention it because he always thinks people are going to ridicule him for it.

Y-Yuck

If you were physically and/or emotionally abusive. He can't take anymore bullying (A/N: Don't hurt the bean)

Z-Zzz...

This baby is so snuggly, whether he's doing it or you are. It's like you two are permanently stuck together.

(A/N: Sorry this took forever to upload! I hope I can update this more often! ^w^) (Stay healthy! -Sora~Senpai) (Requests are still open!! (I'm running out of ideas please help-))