Hinata SFW Alphabet

A-Affection

Hinata can tend to get a bit flustered when it comes to romantic gestures, but he still love giving/recieving affection. He often stresses out that he's going to mess something up and make you unhappy. Besides that, he a a lil ray of sunshine who will give you lots of snuggles and hugs and kisses. (Protect the baby bean)

B-Body

Hinata loves your hands. He always compliments you about how soft they are whenever he holds them.

C-Cuddles

Hinata being the lil bean that he is, is extremely cuddly.He always very soft with you andhe oves it when you rest your head on his chest or shoulder.

D-Drunk (Well let's just pretend he's old enough for that)

Honestly if Hinata got drunk, he'd totally look out of it, but besides that not much else. I mean, he may get a little mischievous and possibly get in trouble, but it's your job to stop him, so nothing really ever happens.

E-Ending

No. Nuh-uh. I can't think of there ever being an ending between you two. You go so well together that there's no separating you. If you even think about hurting my baby bean though, I will find you and personally slap you. DON'T. HURT. THE BEAN.

F-Fiance

Hinata loves being around you so much that pretty much as soon as you hit the legal age he proposed. He was super nervous and actually lost the ring right before he was supposed to give it to you, but after a wild chase, he was able to find it and propose.

G-Gentle

This boi is very gentle with you both physically and emotionally. He loves being around you and seeing you happy with him.

H-Habits

Hinata has grown a habit of holding your hand (very tightly) whenever he gets nervous. Your presence is enough to help calm him down a bit since he knows you'll be there for him.

I-I Love You

Lemme tell you, this boy is straightforward. I f he has something to say he'll tell you pretty much immediately. That said, Hinata told you he loved you pretty much as soon as he knew he was able to pin down his feelings.

J-Jealousy

Hinata can get jealous pretty jealous at times. If someone tries to make advances on you, he will kiss your cheek to let them know that you're taken by him.

K-Kisses

Due to his flustered nature, he often will just give you a quick peck. He loves kissing your cheeks/forehead (bby 💕😗)

L-Little Ones

Hinata is able to be around kids very well considering he acts like one a lot. Lots of the kids will listen to him becasue they think that he is extremely nice and fun to be around.

M-Mornings

Your mornings consist of Hinata getting up and making you breakfast in bed and/or helping each other get ready for the day ahead.