♥Chapter 1♡

I Star Hart was walking down Wanner High School with one of the most popular guys in school Chris Chisago. He was the captain of the soccer team, his father was the presidents first man and he had enough man power in his grasp to turn everyone around him lives up or down in a matter of seconds.

My boyfriend, the guy everyone wanted me to date especially because I was the his father bestfriend daughter this caused us meant to be especially since his father controlled my families financial state and because of this I couldn't let anyone down so I put up with this shit. He was the only way I didnt get judge and be excepted into every bodies system of their unique perspective of a cool person. I bumped into something and fell down; sparks travelled up my body when I looked up I saw Hart Star, the school's bad boy and a blue eyed Greek God; somebody that was completely forbidden for a girl like me, but he was gorgeous. Snap out of it Star!

He stretched his hand and pulled me up making me stumble into him. I believe he did it intentionally; I believe he wanted to see me squirm and cause a scene. Typical bad boy move.

He whispered in my ear," Watch where your fucking walking," walking off leaving me bewildered. How could he do that? That was fucking unbelievable; He bumps into me and behaves so rude, but his sudden attention and interest in me sparked my something in me; making my heart almost give out.

Chris turned to me and gave me a pointed look but all I could do was shrug and try to reach my first class fast enough. Chris was very jealous and always wanted to keep up a persona to everybody especially my parents that we were the perfect couple and he loved me 'oh so dearly'; if he didn't get his way he would hit me. Yes the sweetheart of the school hit his girlfriend and I didn't say anything cause I needed him more than he needed me, thus, I rushed off before he got violent. His gripped got bruising on my wrist I blinked back my tears and try to rush to class before he put his hand on me like so many times before.

I reached to class a little late and the only seat was open is by the one and only Hart Star. Why does God have it out for me? I quickly sat and tried to blend before he did something mischievous or the teacher noticed I was late.

The first thing he did when I sat was give me a knowing smirk. I tried to listen but his presence made me a little distracted but he sat unaffected. His piercing gaze make me twitch and overthink everything except what was coming out of the overly un-observant teacher. I couldn't sit there anymore and ask to use the bathroom.

I stepped out into the hallway making my way to the bathroom but then surprisingly pushed into the wall by, Chris. His hand wrapped around my wrist and throat. He would usually do it when he was frustrated but never came on this strong. He was probably heated about what happened this morning, somebody must have pissed him off and was probably upset I left before he dismissed me . Fuck! I knew I was In trouble and especially since Chris had a certain glow in his eyes. I was scared; simply terrified I knew what he was capable of doing to me. I was seeing black dots almost loosing my sight and then Hart comes out of nowhere and grabbed Chris and throws him across the room; starts punching him in the face resulting him to loose the vicious grip he had on my throat. I slowly slid to the ground my head rolling on the wall and then I black out, but not before I see Hart viciously beat Chris.

........................................

Author Note,

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy the story please subcribe, vote and follow.

Also read this amazing story Runaway Love by GermoyePayne.

I wrote it also but trying something new.

Love;

Kitty