05

Hadley's pov:

We are all sitting in our goodness class and the Fairy Godmother begins to ask us questions. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A curse it, B lock it in a tower, C give it a bottle or D carve out it's heart?" She asks us, i look over at the others and i see them looking confused and i just role my eyes and look back at my necklace i had taken off. Evie puts up her hand and asks "What was the second one?"

"Oh, ok.. anyone else?" She asks "Mal?"

"C, give it a bottle" Mal answers

"Correct.. again" Fairy Godmother says to her

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos tells Mal as she continues drawing. "It's easy" I say and they look at me confused again. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun".

"Oh that makes so much sense" Evie says as we all hear a squeal in fear and see a girl walk up to the Fairy Godmothers side. "Hello dear one" The Fairy Godmother greets her. "Hi..You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation" The girl says looking at us in fear. I nudge Jay sitting next to me and nod my head at the girl when the Fairy Godmother says "Everyone here remembers my daughter Jane?"

"Mum.." Jane groans in protest

"It's ok, Jane this is everyone" Fairy Godmother says as she pushes her in our direction, looking petrified of us all.

"Hi." No one answers her so she says "That's OK, don't mind me,as you were" and she squeals again walking past us and out the door. I look over and i can see a plan forming in Mal's brain already and i sit back and lean on Jay as i try to not fall asleep, because of staying up late yesterday. "Lets continue" The Fairy Godmother says and i sit up straight. "You find a vial of poison.. do you A put it in the Kings wine, B paint it on an apple.." Evie smiles at the idea " Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" 

All the VKs hands shot up except for Mal and Hadley's. Jay sees Carlos' hand up and pushes it down as the Fairy Godmother picks him to answer "C, ya turn it over to the proper authorities" Jay says proudly. "

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos complains. "Oh no, but i said it first" Jay grabs Carlos around the neck and they start to wrestle onto of the table in front of me as i huff and cross my arms in annoyance. Evie just fixes her makeup the entire time. "Boys.. BOYS!" the Fairy Godmother says as she taps her ruler. "I am going to encorage you to use that energy on the tourney field"

"Oh, no.. that's ok... whatever that is we will pass" Carlos says, but he ends up finding that he doesn't have a choice as he finds himself on the tourney field dressed in an Auradon kit.

Third Persons pov:

"Hey, hey.. you, lost boy, put your helmet on and get outta the kill zone, common" The coach shouts at Carlos as Hadley laughs as she watches on from the top of the bleachers. "Kill zone?" Carlos mutters confused as he walks over to the coach. "Pick it up, put it on, do it!" The coach yells again, then he blows his whistle. 

The cheerleaders cheer as Jay pushes his way through everyone and scores. Hadley smiles and claps, shaking her head as Jay looks up at her at the top of the bleachers laughing as she licks one of her lollipops. "Go Jay!" Hadley shouts at him and me smirks and winks at her. 

"You! Get over here!" The coach yells at him. The cheer leaders cheer as he runs over to the coach, but Audrey just stands there with her hands on her hips. "What do you call that?!" The coach asks him as he points to the goal that Jay just scored in. "I call that raw talent! Come find me later and i'll show you something that you haven't seen before.. it's called a rule book" The coach laughs and Hadley stands up and begins to walk down onto the field. "Welcome to the team, Son" The coach says as Hadley makes her way over and stands next to Jay.