10

"It wasn't that bad right?" I hear Evie say the next morning, after the 'incident' that happened last night.

"Wasn't that bad... Evie Sleeping Beauty's Mother basically said we were inbred" I say as i sigh, sitting next to Jay on our lunch table as he sits on top and i sit on a bench, his legs beside me. "Sorry Carlos" I'm quick to add.

He shakes his head with a trace of a smile on his lips.

"Hey, guys, how is everyone?" Ben asks, cheerfully as he walks over to our table and i look down, noting that Jay gets off the top of the table and sits next to me, hugging my side.

"You know what, forget about it, let it go!" Ben says

"Easy for you to say, it didn't happen to you" I say as i hug Jay.

Ben nods and says he has to go, walking away.

Suddenly, Audrey and Jane walk up to our table and start saying shit behind Mal.

I clench my fist and Jay shakes his head at me.

Mal stands up and threatens to undo there hair and they all run away after seeing her do it to Jane.

I role my eyes, thinking about tomorrow.

___________

The next day, i'm lying on my bed, looking up to the ceiling, complaining as Mal and Evie sort out Mal's dress for the coronation.

"I don't get why i have to wear a dress, i mean, i'm not the one they will all be looking at!" I say

"You still have to be there, looking presentable!" Evie says, reminding me.

"Uhhh, it's not fair!" I say as Evie laughs

"It's not fair for you, what about me, i have to be stared at all day long!" Mal says, sighing as well.

Evie looks over ta me, already in her blue dress "Hadley! You aren't ready yet?!" She shouts as she spots me in my PJs still.

"I'm not going!" I complain

"What about Jay?" Mal points out as i sit up.

"What about him?" I ask, confused.

"He told us he was looking forward to going to the coronation with you!" Evie says and i sigh, giving in.

"Fine, i'll get dressed" I say, falling for there lie. "Besides, he didn't exactly ask me to it with him" I say as i walk into the bathroom.

"Come to think of it, technically we're not dating2 I call out through the bathroom door "He still hasn't asked me, but it's too late, after today, we won't be able to be near each other again" I say, thinking about the plan to take the wand and let the villains out of the isle.

I walk out of the bathroom, after changing and i look in the mirror as Evie comes up behind me.

"You look beautiful!" She says as i role my eyes, yeah, yeah, lets just get this over with!" I shout as i walk out the door, behind Mal.