09

"Children, as you know, today is family day here at Auradon Prep and since your family can't be here due to... distance" Fairy Godmother says as she stands in front of us, during goodness class. "We've arraigned for a special treat"

I look at Jay as he sits next to me and he shrugs.

Fairy Godmother smiles, excited and walks over to a computer and presses the keyboard.

Suddenly i watch our parents appear on the screen and Jay and i jump apart.

"Kids" Fairy Godmother says, gesturing over to the tv and we all get up and walk over to the tv.

I stand next to Jay, but apparently it's too close, as our parents finally get the tv to work and see us.

"Hadley, what do you think your doing?!" I hear my Father shout through the tv.

"Hi Dad" I say as i swallow.

"Hadley, i told you to stay away from that thief!" He shouts at me

"Yes Dad" I say as i move further away from Jay and i look at him apologetically.

The convocation goes on and i feel a hand in mine and i look up at Jay, smiling.

As the villains carry on talking, Jay realises that i'm feeling increasingly uncomfortable.

"Ok, bye!" Jay says as he ends the call with our parents after a while.

I sigh as Jay walks over and hugs me.

__________

The next day, it's family day at Auradon and we walk up to the chocolate fountain in the yard.

I spot the fountain and i role my eyes, knowing what's about to happen and i watch as Carlos and Jay stuff their faces with the chocolate.

Jay sticks his tongue into the fountain and i hit his arm

"Jay!" I shout and he gives me an innocent smile. "It's not funny!" I say as Jay comes and raps his arms around my waist and he puts his chin on my shoulder.

"If you get chocolate on me-"

"I'll lick it off" Jay finishes

"That is disgusting" I say and i laugh, watch Carlos eat chocolate.

________________________________________________________

A/N

I really wanna thank all the support on this story, you guys are the best.

I am kind of new on this app, but i have been writing and publishing stories online for a few years.

I would defiantly recommend, if you love this app, the app chapters.

Obviously i'm not getting paid to say this, in case you were wondering.

I just feel that it's a great app.

If you would like to follow me on Chapters, my name is Emily, Just the name Emily.

I have a sunflower pattern around my profile avatar and a book i have wrote is called 'The gang leaders daughter' which is the second book in the gang series.

I hope you like it if you decide to go and follow!

I'm also sorry that this chapter is so short, they will get longer, i promise.