Brooklyn and Louis *PART 2*

For: BrookeHoran

Hope you like the second part!

  I opened the door, and hesitantly walked into the huge room.  There was a party going on, for the winner of the X Factor, which wasn't me.  Oh well.   I rubbed my arms, as I looked down again at what I was wearing.  

  I was wearing a white dress with my blue converses.  I wore my light blue jacket over it, but it was too thin.

  "Cold?" A husky voice said, touching my arm.   My eyes widened, as I backed up a step, as I looked up.  Harry Styles.  

  I shook my head no, as Harry laughed.  "Well, you're a funny one aren't you?" He said, causing me to blush.  He kept his hand on my arm, making me a bit uncomfortable.  I stepped away, as Harry stepped closer.  And closer.  Pretty soon he was so close to me I could smell his breath.  Minty.  NO Brooklyn, not now!!!

  My eyes widened as I realized what he was going to do.  He closed his eyes and kept coming closer to me, grabbing both my arms.  I just froze, but was able to turn my head so he just kissed my cheek.

  Harry's eyes popped open.  I stepped away again.  "Well, playing hard to get, now are you?" He stepped closer to me, closing me in between him and a wall.

  I grabbed my courage and shook my head.  "No," I managed to say, pushing him away.  "I'm in love with Louis, not you," I said before running off to the bathroom.  

   Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Louis fuming.  Our eyes locked together for a second, as I turned my head away.  I was too embarassed.  I felt weak, like everyone could just boss me around.  

  I got to the bathroom, and shut the door.  I put my face in my hands and let out a few tears.

  "Hey, you ok?" Some one asked me.  I looked up, and saw a little girl, around the age of ten.  I nodded, wiping away my tears.  "You sure? I"m-No way! Your Brooklyn!! From X Factor!!" She squeled, jumping up and down.  I nodded and smiled.  I signed her shirt, and left the bathroom, feeling a bit better.

   I sighed, and looked around the huge room, where everyone was probably having fun except me. Why? I thought.  Why must Harry ruin everything for me?

  "Brooklyn?" a voice came from behind me.  I turned around, and saw Louis.  I cracked a little smile, and managed to croak out a hi.   His face softened, but I could still see some anger left in his eyes.  He was mad.

  "I'm sorry," I said, looking at the ground.  

  Louis held my chin with his hand, causing me to look up at him.  "Dont say sorry," he was, before his eyes turned to anger again.  I saw out of the corner of my eye Harry looking at us.  He looked mad.  

  "Louis? I-" A pair of lips came crashing into mine.  It was Louis'.  He pushed us onto a wall so I was between him and the wall.    I kissed back, as we started kissing more passionately.   

  He took his hands away from my face and put them on my waist, pulling me closer.   We were ful out making out now, with his toungue now exploring my mouth.  I moaned softly, which made Louis smirk.  

   I slowly pulled away from him and smiled.  Behind him I saw Harry stomp off in fury.  I looked into Louis' eyes as he stared deeply into mine.

  "Brooklyn? I have something to tell you.." he said hesitantly.  

  "Hmm?" I said, looking at him.

  "I love you."

  My eyes widened in shock.  Louis' eyes widened too, as he said, "Um.. I mean.." I cut him off with a quick kiss on his lips.

   "I love you too." I whispered back.