Keira and Harry

"'Cause I can love you more than this, can love you more than this," the song went to an end.  I clapped along with eveyone else, which wasnt that many.  We were at a private concert, or, just a really small one.  You couldnt just buy tickets, you had to win them.  So, I was here with my friend Taylor, since we won tickets from our local radio station.  

 "And now, our next song we'll be singing is I Wish, and we'll need a girl up here on the stage with us in order to do so," Liam said into the microphone.  All the hands went up, except me and the buys that were here.  Pick me! I love you!  Me! The girls all cried out.  Dont get me wrong, I love One Direction, I just dont fangirl over them.  

 "Hmm.... who to pick..." Harry said, tapping his chin.  Gosh, he was so cute when he did that.... "How about.."

 "YOU!" Louis interrupted him, and all eyes went on me.  I froze.  Louis Tomlinson picked me? Wha??  

 "Come on," Paul said, leading me the way.  Along the way to the stage, I could feel all eyes on me, buring a hole in my head.  Not literally though, that would be creepy, and hurt a lot.  I saw some of the girls giving me death glares, while others gave me a smile or a thumbs up.  "Up," Paul said, pointing to the stage.  I hesitated, before walking up the steps to the stage.  Oh my gosh,,, I was standing in front of One Direction.....

 "And what might your name be?" Zayn asked me, holding out the microphone.

 I hesitated again before saying, "Kiera."

 "kiera," Niall said, "Such a pretty name." I smile and said a quiet thanks.

  "A pretty name for a pretty girl," Harry said.  I looked at the floor so they couldnt see me blush.

 "So, Kiera, mind I we sing for you?" Liam asked me.  I nodded a no and they started singing.

 "Na na na na na na na na na na, He takes your hand I die a little I watch your eyes, And I'm in riddles, Why cant you look at me like that?"  I smiled, as they all sang to me with their beautiful voices, but I couldnt help that my eyes kept on wandering to Harry.

 I fangirled a little when Harry took my hand and sang to me, "I hear the beat o fmy heart getting louder whenever I'm near you,"

 "But I see yuo, with him, slow dancing, tearing me apart, cause you dont see.  Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking, Oh how I wish that was me," They all sang together.

 I saw that throughout the whole song, Harry kept on looking at me right in the eyes.  I looked back too, and saw his brilliant green eyes.  I smiled and blushed while he kept holding my hand and sang the second to last verse while staring into my eyes," Oh how I wish, that was me."

 "Oh how I wish, that was me," Zayn sang the last verse, and the song slowed to a stop.  I clapped and clapped until I could clap no more, or at least when my hands started hurting.

 "Thank you London, have a nice day!" Zayn said, waving to the small, yet loud crowd, meaing that the concert was over.  

 I started to walk off the stage when Harry stopped me.  "Wait! Kiera," he said, stopping in front of me.  "How would you... like to watch a movie with me sometime?"

 I smile wide.  "Sure Harry," I took the sharpie he was holding and wrote down my number.  "Call me!" I said, running off the stage, finding Taylor.  

 "There you are!" she said behind me.  "I cant believe it!" Taylor kept in fangirling the whole ride home, while I still had the huge grin on my face.  Wow, I thought.  Can you believe, that I may be falling for Harry Styles? I cant, even though its true.

 And you know what the cooler thing is?  He might like me back. :)