Brooklyn and Louis

For: BrookeHoran

Hope you like it! :D

  I played with my fingers, as I looked down for the tenth time at the slip of paper I was holding.  Room B14.  I sighed, and continued looking at the room numbers.  B2, B3....  I scrunched my eyebrows forward, and continued looking for the room.  

  You see, I'm Brooklyn, and I am a contestant at the 2012 X Factor.  Apparently, I need a 'mentor' to become a singer.  Not cool.  I'd rather work by myself and become a singer.

  I walked slowly as I got closer to room B14, when I stopped at a door.  Checking the room number on the door and on the slip of paper, I hesitated before knocking on the door.

  Silence.  I waited a few more seconds before knocking again.  Knock knock kno- "Hello." Someone opened the door.  At the door was a cute boy with brown windswept hair.  He was wearing stripes.  "I'm Louis!" he exclaimed, a little too loudly.

  I took a step back, when Louis' eyes widen.  "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Louis took a step towards me, and reached out to touch my arm.  I relaxed a little under his warm touch.  

  "I-it's ok," I stuttered.  Wow, Brooklyn.  Great job, way to make an impression on the cute boy.  MENTAL FACEPALM. "I'm Brooklyn," I said, much smoother this time, putting out my hand for a handshake. 

  "So you're Brooklyn! Well, I am LOUIS TOMMO TOMLINSON and I shall be your mentor!" I smiled and said great, but inside I was freaking out.  HE'S my mentor??

  Louis stepped aside, and opened the door wider to let me in.  I walked in the room, and hesitantly stopped, as I waited for Louis to tell me where to go.  "Take a seat anywhere," he said, making his way to the couch, and hopping onto it.  I quietly agreed, and walked over to the couch, and sat at the end of it, on the other side of Louis.

  "Aww, Brooklyn! If I'm gonna help you, you at least have to sit closer!!" He pouted.  I smiled, and scootched over a little closer to Louis.  "Yay!!!" He said, giving me a big hug.  

   I cracked another smile, as Louis said, "So, what do you want me to mentor you in today?"  He was looking at me. 

  I thought for a moment, and shrugged.  'I dunno... maybe work on singing?" I suggested, since I guess I could work on it.

  Louis' eyes lit up.  "great!" He exclaimed, jumping up from the couch, and grabbing my hand along  the process.  he pulled me up to.  "What song?" I shrugged again.  We thought for a while, as I secretly looked at Louis.  What I just nticed was that he had the most amazing eyes.  Blue, sometimes green....

  "Let's practice one of our songs," Louis said, grabbing a guitair that was nearby.  I nodded in agreement, followed him to the floor, where we sat.  "So, I was thinking I could teach you our new song, "Change My Mind."  

 "Great job!" Louis said, giving me another hug.  "Let's teach you how to play it no the guitar now!" I smiled, as Louis came closer to me.  He sat down next to me, and held the guitar out for me.  I took it, and held it in my hands.  "No, like this." He took my hand, and placed it on the guitar.  He kept both of his hands on my hands, as he began showing me the chords.  

   I blushed slightly, under Louis' warm touch again, hoping he didn't notice.  i felt Louis' body stiffen, then relax.  Shoot, he did see me blush.   He finished showing me the last note no the guitar, when he touched my arm.  

  I looked up and yet again, got hypnotized by those mesmerizing blue eyes.  "Brooklyn?"  he said, looking into my eyes too.

  I didn't reply, as he was getting closer and closer, and closer.  Pretty soon our faces were only a few inches apart.

  "Hmm?" I said, still looking into those big, blue eyes.

  "Theres something I've been wanting to do..." 

  "What is i-" I was cut off by a pair of lips touching mine.  I was shocked for a second, when I realized that it was Louis'.  I relaxed, and kissed back.  

  Sparks were flying.  It felt like our lips were the perfect match.  It just felt so right.

  Louis deepened the kiss, pulling me on top of him as he layed on the floor.  I followed, and closed me eyes, enjoying the kiss.

  Louis bit my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth a little.  Louis took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.  His tongue began exploring every inch of my mouth.  

  I moaned, causing Louis to smirk under the kiss.  We kept on kissing, with his toungue still exploring my mouth, for little while.   Louis tugged at the end of my shirt, sliding his hand up and down my back, rubbing it.  

  I stopped, and looked down at him.  He was smirking, as he took his hand away from my back.  I blushed.

    I got off of him, and stood up.  "umm... I have to go now.." i said, my cheeks as red as a tomato. 

  I turned around, and headed for the door.  "Wait!" Louis cried out, running towards me as I was about to open the door.   I stopped and looked at him.  "I... need your number," he said quietly.

  I smiled, before saying," Really? You need my number?" He nodded eagerly, just like a little kid.  I smiled again, and put my number into his phone.  

  "Thanks!" He said, before giving me a quick kiss and running out the door.  

  "I GOT HER NUMBER!!!" He yelled out to a couple boys, who I later realized was One Direction.  I just stood there, right outside the door, dumbfounded.

  My mouth was open.  "What in the world??" I said quietly, as the boys all gave him a pat on the back, and thumbs up.  I shook my head, and walked the other direction, away from the boys, smiling.  

   "I'll call you!" He yelled out, causing me to smile again.