Bryana and Zayn

Zayn.  Zayn Malik.  A simple name that makes me melt on the inside.  Not that I would ever tell him, I mean, he is my best friend.  I sighed, and sat down on the couch.   "Anything wrong, love?" Zayn asked me. 

 "Hmm? No, nothing at all," I said, putting a smile on my lips. 

 "You sure?  I can tell somethings bothering you, you are one of my best friends after all." 

 "Yeah! That other best friend is me!" Louis said, eating a carrot.

 I rolled my eyes.  Oh, these boys.  How can I ever be in love with one of them?  "Anyways, I'm gonna go out for a walk, to the park," I said, getting off of the couch.  "And NO, Louis, You can NOT go with me," I said firmly opening the door.  The rest of One Direction chuckled while Louis pouted.  How would I know that Louis was pouting if I'm facing the other direction? Well, its because I'm physic, thats why. I know.. ITS SO COOL!

 I ran to the park which wasnt that far away, and sat on one of the swings.  I slowly swung myself, thinking.  Why do I love Zayn?  He would never love me back, I mean, he could have any girl in te world, a girl much prettier than me. He is in One Direction afterall.  Girls go crazy over him.

 "Hey Bryana," some one said, I could hear their footsteps behind me.  

 I turned my head even though I already knew who it was.  "Hey Zayn," I said, smiling.  "Whats up?"

 "Nothing, just thinking," he said, while sitting down on the swing next to me.  

"Ok," I said, with a nod.  We sat there in silence for a while, when I stood up. 

 "Whatcha doing?" Zayn asked me.  

 "I'm gonna go jump into that pile of leaves there," I said, pointing to the big pile.

 Zayn stood up too.  "me too," 

 "well, I'm gonna do it first!" I said, running over to the pile.

 "Not if I can help it!" I got there at the same time, and jumped into the pile. 

 There was a millisecond of darkness before I could see again.  I rose out of the big pile and sat next to it.  Zayn did too.  I sat there, plucking the tiny bits of leaves out of my hair while Zayn watched me the whole time.  

 I looked up, and saw that Zayn was looking right into my eyes.  I did the same, and we stayed like that for a couple of seconds, when Zayn said, "You know, Bryana, I've never thought about this before, but I think... that... I... love you." 

 I gasped, a looked at Zayn.  "You know what?  I think I love you too," I said, giving him a small, yet sweet kiss.