Tally and Louis

"What to buy, what to buy..." I said quietly to no one in particular, while looking through the racks of clothes.  I scanned the whole rack with nothing catching my eye, and sighed.  I walked away from the rack and pulled out my phone.  I sighed, just 2:30.  Still a couple hours until it's time to go work.

 I started playing angry birds on my phone while walking around the store, cause you know, I'm just awesome.  I guessed I tripped over something, because the next thing I knew, I was falling, only to be caught by a pair of strong arms.  

 I looked up, and saw a cute boy with windswept brown hair and just the most amazing pair of eyes.  I blushed and he let go, after pulling me up.  "Thanks," I stuttered out, clearly embarrassed.

  "No worries, love!" he exclaimed, a little too enthusiastically.  "I'm Louis, Tommo Tomlinson, king of all carrots!" 

  I laughed, and shook his hand.  "I'm Tally!"

 "Oh, well, HI TALLY!" I laughed some more at his little ball of energy.  

 I smiled, and replied back to him.  "HI LOUIS!"  The storeclerk gave us a disapproving look, then walked away.  Me and Louis were holding our breaths, then bursted out laughing.  "wait," I managed to say.  "W-why are we laughing?"

 I stopped laughing and so did Louis.  "I dont know." 

 "Well, it was nice meeting you!" I shook his hand again, and walked away.  I smile at the thought of him.  Sigh, his eyes, were just, so dreamy.  I ran my hand through my hair.  Shoot.  I should've asked for his number, might've been the last time I could've saw him. 

 I pictured him when I said I had t leave.  To be honest, he looked a little... sad.  I frowned a little, and turned to next rack of clothes.

 I heard the rack move, but there was no one there, besides me.  And I didnt move it.  I frowned it again, and shrugged it off.  "Hey, dont frown! You're too pretty to do that!" Louis jumped up from behind the rack, scaring the freckles right off of me.  I shrieked a little, and I swore I jumped five feet into the air.

  "Oh, hi Louis.  What was that for?" I asked him, after  I caught my breath.  I suddenl remembered what he said and blushed.

 He smiled, seeing me blush, and said," Well, you left me! Now, why would anyone want to do that?" He gave me a puppy dog face, making those blue eyes bigger and teary.

 "Aww! I'm sorry!" I said, giving him a hug.  Louis hugged back   

  Louis smile, and asked me what I was looking for.  We walked through the store together, talking and laughing the butts off of us.  

  We ended up buying nothing in the store, when I checked my phone.  "Shoot! ITt's 5! I gotta get to work!" 

  "Aww, do you really have to go?" Louis gave me those puppy dog eyes again.  I closed my eyes, before yes.

 I said bye to him, and walked off to Nandos, where I worked.  "wait!" I heard a voice behind me.  I turned around, and there before me, was Louis. I smiled, as he asked me for my number.  I took his phone, and put it in.  777-777-7772

 "Thanks! And Tally, would you... like to go out to dinner with me some time?" He asked, looking at the ground.

 I grinned.  "Of course I will Louis!" 

 His face lit up like a kid opening presents on Christmas Day.  "Great!"

I laughed and said," Bye Carrot King.," and ran off to Nandos, leaving Louis speechless.

 I was at Nandos doing my job.  I walked to a table, and said, "Welcome to Nandos!  What would you like?"  The person set down the menu.  I gasped.  "Louis?"

  He grinned widely.  "What are you doing here?" 

  "What, a boy cant eat?"

 I shook my head at him.  "Plus," he said.  "I didnt get a hug!"

  I chuckled and hugged him.

 "now, do you think I could get some peri peri chicken?"