Chapter Seven

"I think I'll just tell everyone the truth". Melange said to Maria. "About my magic and everything". Melange added. "Oh well depends on you. But it will mess up things for sure". Maria said. "Don't give me that grin. Alright. You might be right". Melange said and wore her sweatshirt. "Is it cold outside"? Maria asked her. "No. But I am used to this". Melange said combing her hair. "Well turn back into a butterfly, Maria". Melange said and Maria immediately turned into a blue winged butterfly. She slipped the butterfly in her pocket and walked off for school. "Hey girls. I decided I'll attend classes today". Melange stepped in the class and said to her friends as soon as she found them having a little chat by the desk.

"Welcome"! Taya smiled. "Thank you". Melange smiled back. "Hey. First time I am seeing you in class since my first day". Teiki said. "Ah! Teiki-sama"... Melange laughed. "True it is". She said. Teiki laughed too. She seems changed. She seems happier than before for some reason. Katari looked at her laughing. Girls are such aliens. They change themselves so easily. "Hey Katari-San. You seem lost"! Melange pointed out. "No. It's nothing". He said.

"Then how 'bout our game"? She said giggling. Was that sarcasm? this girl is unbelievable. "What about it"? Katari asked. "Well, don't wanna know my secret"? She asked. Honestly, I don't but I am not here to hurt anyone. Be it you. The girl I find irritating. "I do. But this game is such a mess. I keep losing". Katari sighed. "Don't give up". Melange said smiling. Now why is that needed. Are you showing sympathy towards me. I need none. "True". Katari said and after that very second Melange raised her hand. A Stone and the scissors. "Lost again". Katari smiled. "No problem. Maybe next time". Melange said smiling. It's already been 4 next times now. Why are being sucha weird person with this. "Guys. Since Melange is here. How about we cling on soccer during lunch". Taya said. "What game is this that you play"? Rachel asked Katari. But before he could answer Melange broke in. "A little something". She said and winked at Katari. All he could say was yes. I don't understand you Melange. Not even now that we have grown up. "Hey. Taya chan. Got a second"? Melange turned to her.

"I'll catch with you guys later". She waved at her soccer team and ran towards Melange. "No hurry. Just a little thing". Melange said. "What is it, MM"? Taya asked. "About Anansee". Melange sighed. "About him? What is it"? Taya saw her frown. "Well, you guys are childhood friends, right"? Melange looked up. "Yes". Taya looked at her. Doesn't she know it. "Why doesn't he play the piano anymore"? Melange asked. "I am guessing you know. By chance are testing our friendship? Mine and Anansee's"? Taya asked. "No. And you see sometimes the reason can also be something like where you are typically forced". Melange said and walked out of the classroom.

Their science class started five minutes later the incident took place. "Melange". There was a small whisper. "Huh! Oh damn". Melange said under her breath. "Miss". She raised her hand. "Go". Her teacher said nodding her head. She walked out and then ran towards the washroom. "Maria. You are being stupid. I am in school plus during class you call me like that is not always easy to escape this way". She pulled out the butterfly and yelled at her. "Sorry princess. Cut it out. You're the princess". Melange said.

"What is it now"? Melange sighed. "Well. The masters to dark world have attacked our hansville. Please go now". Maria said. Her face turned into a kids. "Alright. Don't look at me like that". Melange sighed. "Thank you". Maria smiled. "Yemen armour". Melange said and her dress turned into an armour. Their was a magical sword in her scabbard. "Please take care here and don't mess up". Melange said. "Magical portal". Melange added. A black-violet coloured hollow sphere opened in mid air and Melange walked in. "All the best". Maria said and turned into Melange.

Hansville was in ruins already. As soon as Melange entered in an arrow shot towards her. "Hey"! She yelled and dogged it. "That's what you get for entering my territory". A man said in his weird kid-like voice. "Ok"? Melange said and moved her hand in mid air. A whitish sliver light appeared in between her palms. She threw it towards the man. (Meanwhile) the sound of the bell was heard. The math teacher wrote a question on the board. "Melange. Please answer this one. Will you"? He turned towards her. "Yes. Sure". She said smartly. She walked up to the board and wrote down an entire procedure within seconds. The class only starred.

Didn't she usually curse math? Katari thought. Later after class her classmates complimented her. "Hey Melange! Should we leave"? Katari asked. "Uh...yea". Melange said. Where are we going anyway? "You are acting weirdly today" Katari said. "Huh. Sorry about that. Are sneaking school for lunch"? Melange said smiling. "What"? Katari squeezed his eyes. "Uh..nothing. I'll be back". She said and ran away from there. What was that supposed to mean?  Katari thought. Melange came back through the portal. "WHAT"? Melange screamed when she heard what Maria had done.

"Don't yell at me princess". Maria looked at her. Her puppy eyes effect. "Cut it out. Who told you Katari-san was my date"! Melange yelled. "You think I did that on purpose"? Maria said (comical look of red eyes and dark face). "I like the puppy eyes better". Melange said (comical look of sweating). "Katari-san"! Melange waved at him. "Oh. I waited for you for a pretty long". Katari said. "Sorry about that". Melange said. "Let's go practice the tune". Melange said. Oh that's what it was. Maria thought. "Yea. By the way, when you said going out-" before Katari could say any further Melange broke in. "Let's hurry up. Time waits for no one". You really are unbelievable.