33

Ludo,Ethan and I manage to slip into casino without Ludo being recognised. We had all said we wanted to gamble a little before we head to the buffet. I don't like loosing money and Ethan doesn't have money to lose so we decide to go to the slots. Ludo leaves us to play blackjack, he promises he will stop when he's lost the money that's in his wallet.  Ethans face lit up like he was like a child when had walked in and seen all the extravagance the casino has to offer. he had told us on the drive here that he had expectations, he was expecting it to be like the ones he's seen on old films. By the look on his face i would take a guess that he's not disappointed.

On true Ethan style he is taking photos of everything from theachones to the statues. He's had the time of his life this week, he loves the high flying lifestyle so this is the motivation he needs to audition for bigger roles. He doesn't know it yet but Richard has arranged a big audition for him when he gets back to London. Once Ethan and Richard met they hit it off immediately. Richard had commented that Ethan reminded him of himself when he was in his twenties.

We sit at the slots and enjoy an over the top cocktail as we insert coin after coin. I can see how people sit here and play for hours it is exciting especially when you do get a win. We jump and scream every time we win no matter how small the prize is.

"So it's pretty crazy about Ludo right" Ethan comments

"No not really"

"I bet arks mad"

"No why would he" Ark and ludo are best friends, ark doesn't care if Ludo is gay.

"Really, he's very understanding. Most men wouldn't behave so well"

"Arks a modern guy, he doesn't care at all"

"Difficult situation to be in but at least your both being supportive"

I agree, I know how hard it was when Richard came out as gay. He had been so worried how the news would be received that it played on his mind and made him ill.

I jump as I feel strong hands on my shoulders, when I turn I see Ludo laughing.

"Either im going to the ATM to get cash or were hitting the buffet" he holds his wallet upside down indicting he's out of cash.

"I could eat, they do have lobster don't they"

I roll my eyes at Ethan's question "you don't like sea food"

"I didn't say I was going to eat lobster" he replies

Ludo and i give him matching confused looks.

"It will look good on photos" 

"Come on let's get you some food before you get even more delerious" ludo almost lifts Ethan from his seat.

The three of us walk arm in arm through the casino until we reach the buffet. Ludo isn't impressed that I pay for the food and makes it obvious.

Ethans plate screams wealth, he's strategically chosen food that scream luxury. He doesn't even put his favourite meat of pizza on his plate.

Ludos plate is overflowing with meat, I've never seen anyone eat so much. He is muscular so I know he spends a lot of his spare time at the gym. Compared to the other guys in the group he lives a pretty clean lifestyle, the worst thing he puts in his body is alcohol.

"Salmon, I didn't see salmon" ludo comments as he looks down at my plate.

"With the fish obviously"

"Give me some"

"Get your own" he gives me puppy dog eyes.

He proceeds the put his fork into my fish and take it from my plate.

"You did not just do that" "I kinda did"

"He really did" Ethan adds.

I stab my fork into steak and try to steal it but before I can put it on my plate he grabs my hand and brings it to his mouth. He bites the steak and I can see his eyes light up, he thinks he's won.

"Your a pig" I remove my fork and leave the meat hanging out of his mouth.

Were starting to gain a little attention so we get back to our best behaviour. I narrow my eyes at Ludo, he makes a point of eating my salmon slowly.

"I'll get you" I warn.

"Is anyone up for clubbing" Ethan asks hopefully.

"You do remember what it's like to sleep tight" I ask.

"I go home soon"

"We have plans tomorrow so I think it's time to call it a night"

Ethan sighs dramatically "your a bore"

I think my family and friends have been a bad influence on my once innocent friend.