Chapter 5: Nature's Bond

I'm walking to class again. It's a Friday thank God. Once again I don't try to hide my tattoos. The third years look at them and instantly understand where they came from. Lately they have been growing downwards. This signifies our love for each other is still growing. Once again I have to stop at the bathroom. As I exited the gossiping banshee also known as Uraraka. Every other class knows if the prejudice so no one except 2a try to get me back into my original class.

"Morning Deku!" She beamed. She does not learn does she.

"Not my name. Good morning Uraraka." I say walking away. She looks at my arms and notices the tattoos.

"*Gasp* are those tattoos. Did she force you to get those?" A dark aoura. Her eyes a dark purple. Anger working on it's way around her.

"These are none of your business." I said.

"Did she force you. TELL ME DEKU." I side stepped her.

"How many times must I tell you... My name is not Deku. And these tattoos are my business and Shiozaki's business. Not yours...now I'm going to class." She then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards. I summomed a wood Clone.

"Wood Style: Wood Clone Substitution." Suddenly the woof clone was in my space. I then ran off to my class. When I got to my homeroom I dispelled the Clone.

I stepped into class when I realized I hadn't early so only Tetsutetsu was there and Shiozaki. I waved to the metal man and went over to Shiozaki.

"You talk to her didn't. And you didn't feel comfortable did you?" She asked slightly angry.

"How did you--". I then remembered our quirk bond. She must have felt my emotions or something.

"Due to the bond i can see what you see when you get uncomfortable. I can read your emotions like a book. You can do the same I guess."she explained.

"OH. She's a persistent one. They're trying to get me back into there class cuz of quirk. It can rival almighty so of course they would want my power." I explained while sitting down.

"Well... They'll have to try harder." She Said. I laughed. We then see Neito walking hand in hand with Kendo.

"Oh hell yeah. My little brother, you are now a man." I congratulated giving a thumbs up.

"T-thanks." Soon enough everyone filed in and the day began.

Time Skip

School ended and I walked outside of class with Shiozaki when I was met with 5 figures. Iida, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Bakugo and Kirishima. These five stood outside waiting for my appearance. And they don't look too happy.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. We are disappointed in you. You left the class you earned for these weaker people. And quirk bonding with someone at such a young age." Said Iida.

"Yeah Deku... I thought we were friends... I loved you. And then you betray is go with them." Cried Uraraka.

"It's not manly to betray your friends." Said the red hedgehog.

"You all stopped being my friends when you disrespected class 2b."

"Can you all please leave Konoha alone please? He and I have matters to attend to." Said Shiozaki. She was referring to my counselling session. The anorexia I'm suffering from needs to be addressed. Last night Shiozaki and I  setup an appointment.

"No one was talking to you slut" spat Uraraka. Tears prodded at Shiozaki's eyes because of her past. Her father used to abuse and rape her after he divorced her mother. The authorities got involved and custody was given to her loving mother. He was put in prison and died there. I helped her get through it but she still gets triggered by things like this.

Suddenly I felt rage and sadness. I felt my eyes burning. I walked forward. I stared at Uraraka. I then grabbed her tie pulling her towards me. Branches began growing from my arms. They wrapped around around her arms.

"I dare you to speak to her like that again." I said I then released her.

"Midoriya stand down." Shouted Iida.

In the reflection of his glasses I realized what I look like. My eyes were pitch black with a green line in each of them. I had markings that we're not from the quirk bonding tattoos.

 I had markings that we're not from the quirk bonding tattoos

I glared at him and calmed myself.

"Midobro you have to understand. This power belongs to class 2a." Said Kirishima."

"I belong to no Man." My voiced deepened to a soft yet threatening rumble. They looked scared at my new tone. I walk away with Shiozaki I. My arms.

As we exited the class complex she spoke up, "Konoha. What were those markings. They looked strange, but her they looked soooo.... familiar."

"I don't know? Anyway do you want to stop at the Dorms or go straight to my appointment." I ask.

"Let's go straight their. When we get to the dorm I want to do something so I'd rather get this out of the way." She said blushing like crazy. I nod and we walk to our appointment.

Time Skip

As I sat in the psychologist's office I began thinking of the power I unlocked while I dealt with class 2a. Those markings were familiar. I did some research on my phone and saw that in the early days of quirks, the first ever Hero had a similar quirk to mind. He also had the same markings. His name was Hashirama Senju. My great grandfather. He changed his name to Hashirama Senju because heroes at the time we're illegal. His real name was Tobi Midoriya. He was later honored at the god of heroes. Shiozaki noticed my research and looked at me, "Your great grandfather... Now I know why your power was familiar."

"Yeah. No one else in my family had a wood based quirk so no one unlocked his genes. I on the other hand was able to unlock it due to my symbiosis with wood. He called Wood Sage Mode." At that the psychologist walks in.

"Good afternoon, my name is Dr. Shikamaru Nara. I'll be your psychologist. I see here your suffering from anorexia." Greeted a well dressed man. Hr had black pineapple shape hair and a tapered beard.

"Yes Dr. Nara."

"So why? Why did you feel the need to starve yourself."

"My mother died in a car accident while All Might was fighting a villain. The villain picked up a car and threw it at All Might. What he didn't know is that the car had my mother inside. The impact force broke her neck. I was there I was supposed to get a ride home since she was close. I was hungry so I wanted to get home quickly. I'm the reason why she died. Because of my own hunger." I began crying into Shiozaki chest as I remembered the day I lost my mother 3 years ago.

"Cry. Midoriya-san. Crying is good for acceptance." He right

I need to accept my past.

Words 1176

Posted 8/7/2020

Hey I need to come clean.

I.......well...um.....self harm. Cutting I'd all I ever knew for almost three years. Pain is all I could love. But your love for my books pushed my urges away. Thank you. You are appreciated