Chapter 9: Roses Without The A Thorn

As I scrolled through my news feed while eating breakfast I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Uraraka. It was then my eyes landed on it.

'U.A. student, Ochako Uraraka found dead. Stabbed to death by a Villain. Suspect thought to be a rapist.' as I read I just shrugged.

"Hey everyone. Uraraka's dead." I announced. Everyone looked at me the said in unison, "and you point is?"

"Just letting you know." They nodded. No one wanted to be left in the dark. I then get ready and leave hand in hand with Shiozaki.

Le Time Skip

As I walk up to the door my name was called by Tsu. Uraraka's best friend.

"Midoriya...this is your fault your fault. You killed her." She shouted. Y'know I'm Really tired of these ladies.

"Excuse me?" I asked obviously disinterested.

"If you had just accepted her feelings she would still be alive... How do we know were not the one that killed her." She shrieked bluntly.

"Because since when do I used Knives. Plus I was training my wood Style so I couldn't have time to do so. And before be you say I used a wood Clone. All memories are given to me upon dispelling. I would've gotten the memory but no such memory exist.

She was preparing to lunge when Todoroki came and held her.

"Sorry Midoriya. I meant to hold her until you came sorry." He said bowing.

"No worries." I walked inside with Shiozaki.

"Hehe. Now they think your a murderer. How cute." Said Shiozaki. It was then Iida ran inside. I bet he's blaming me as well.

"Midoriya. You are being called to Nezu's Office along with Ibara." We nodded and walked behind him. Students stared in admiration of U.A.'s 'Power Couple' a.k.a.  Forest Bloom.

As we entered the office we saw what I assume are the late Uraraka's parents. Tsu and All Might and detective Naomasa.

"You called us sir." I vocalized.

"Take a seat."

We followed.

"Tsuyu hear had said one or both of you may have something to do with the murder of the late Uraraka. Due to your obvious disliking towards her it's a logical choice." Hr said professionally. I knew her knew that I didn't do it but he couldn't look biased.

"Did you murder my daughter. TELL ME RIGHT NOW." Shouted the mother.

"Damn like Mother like daughter. You know your daughter had a biigg crush on me. And she was a gossiper. She created very complex rumour that took weeks to clear up. She became aggressive when I moved to class 2b and realized I didn't like her and had found love elsewhere. She tries to seduce my no and again. One day she forcefully kissed me and I was forced to embarrass her to teach her a lesson. Do you want proof." I stated. She nodded.

"Nezu I'm borrowing your mic. UNIT 2b, UNIT 2b, REPORT TO CENTRAL COMMAND." Suddenly a clone of me wearing my hero suit stepped in and saluted me.

"Naomasa. Use your quirk on him."

"Okay. Unit 2b was it. Did Uraraka forcefully kiss and harrass Mr.Midoriya and Ms.Ibara."

"Yes Sir. I was disguised as a flower pot outside and I watched as Uraraka kept on harrassing my Boss here and his significant other." Said Unit 2b.

"He's telling the truth." Said Naomasa.

"Oh. I'm very sorry Mr.Midoriya." said the mother.

"No problem. I don't have any ties to Uraraka but I am sorry for your loss. Losing someone close to you is hard."

"Cut the crap Midoriya. You know nothing of losing someone." Shouted Iida.

"Excuse me. Where were you when my mother died two and a half years ago. Huh? Where were you when Overhaul made my cousin Himiko into a villain and used her as a scapegoat. Huh? Where the hell were you. You guys just sat there and laughed. None of you cared except for Katsuki who was warming up to me a little." I finished my little rang panting heavily. I was now standing face to face with Iida while holding him by the collar. Shiozaki got up and hugged me from behind.

"Konoha. Calf yourself. Please." She pleaded.

"Fine, I'm sorry Shiozaki." I apologized.

"Unit 2b. Resume your post. If your all wondering. Nezu asked me to set up security clones around the campus. Mr. And Ms. Uraraka my condolences." I walked out with Shiozaki.

Tsuyu didn't look happy.

"No he's lying. Uraraka always loved you and Judy threw it back in her face." She shouted.

"Listen and listen well. I have no feelings for the Ochako Uraraka. I never had. She may have been my best friend but I didn't do it for friendship. Become friends with the gossiper and she won't gossip about you. It's that simple." I said bluntly.

"You used her?"

"In a sense." I deadpanned.

I then walked away leaving her sobbing uncontrollably. I bet class 2a thinks I'm behind the murder as well.

"Wood Style: Wood Clone." I summoned two clone.

"Unit 5J, Unit 6J. Yout her bodyguards for the day. Disperse." They then left to find a good hiding place.

I jinxed myself yesterday didn't I.

Words 866

Posted 12/7/2020