Chapter 8: You Pick A The Wrong Rose

As I slept in bed I wondered what would happen over the summer. It's literally like three months of relaxation. I got to my phone and texted Shiozaki.

I- Hey.

S- Hi

I- Wyd

S- Nothing really

I- Oh Kl. Wanna train?

S- Why not. Meet me at our class training ground.

I turned my phone of and got into work out attire. I then called a nearby tree to my window. I climb the branch and began jumping from tree to tree.

Time Skip

As Shiozaki and I trained I began to think of ways we can combine out abilities.

"Shiozaki... I'm gonna do my Deep Forest Emergence while you shove vines into the earth. That way you can have control over my trees as well." I said.

"Let's try it."

I did the Serpent seal. "Deep Forest Emergence." I chanted. Shiozaki then shoved her vines into the ground. Trees began to grow as I told them to lift us into the sky.

"Alright now try controlling my trees."

She concentrated but nothing happened.

"Maybe if I create my own version of the Deep Forest Emergence then..." She copied my snake seal.

"Vine Style: Twisted Swamp Emergence." That girl copied me. That's just not fair.

Suddenly vines grew on out sky bound island.

"Oh... Nicely Done." I congratulated.

"Try reversing it." She then focused and all the vines went back into her hair.

I then sent us back down.

"Well you got a new super move. Congrats."

"Thanks Konoha." She said hugging me. She had happiness in her voice. That's rare. Well I can't judge. Since out first year. In the middle of out third year. When my mother died. I had a drastic emotional, mental and physical. My body got a well over due growth spurt to the point where I could almost look directly at Iida. I became stone cold an unfeeling. Everyone just sent with it. No one cared. Except one day Kaminari was hitting on Ibara. I wasn't in the best mood so I intervened. I got him to leave and that's when I began hanging out with class 1b.

"Let's head back. I don't want to be late for school. Mother doesn't like late people." I state dreading the thought.

"*Giggle* well let's get going." She giggled. That's rare.

We began to make out way back.

"Do you think we should try smiling more? I mean...if we're going to be heroes we can't be so emotionless." I reasoned.

"Sure why not? Let's begin today." She began to smile. Her lips almost to her ears. Her pearly whites twinkling in the early daylight.

"Wow. I should have asked a long time ago."

"*Giggle* well Dobe (1)that's your fault."

"Dobe? Why did you call me that."

"Because your an idiot."

"Oh." She then grabbed my shirt and kissed me.

"But your my idiot." She smiled.

"Oh and never talk to that Uraraka girl. If she greets you walk away. If she looks at you look away. If she touched you, push her off. I want no one touching my man. Got it Konoha. Or so help... You'll have to sleep alone and shower alone for a month." This was different than angry. This was a full on threats to my sanity. Her sweet voice now replaced with a evil distortion.

"Okay, okay... Yandere much." I whispered the last part.

"I heard that. No more kisses for you then." She turned her head.

"Remember I can read your emotions now. You want a kiss and you know it. So are you going surrender or do I have to use brute force?" I said licking my lips.

"Brute force.... Sounds interesting." I then  walked in her direction as she walked backwards. She bumped into a tree and was forced to stop. I stop while we were face to face.

"Konoha." She whispered.

I smashed my lips into hers as she vocalized a moan. This pent up anger she was carrying was now released.

I broke the kiss for oxygen.

"Thanks. I needed that." We then walked back and talked about some ridiculous nonsense.

Time Skip

As Shiozaki and I walked out of class we were met with a dark Auora. Uraraka.

"Hey Deku... Wanna come to my place. We can have some fun.~~" she said. I didn't reply.

"Deku?"

I said nothing.

"Talk to me Deku." I looked to Shiozaki. She nodded.

"Don't you dare call me that. I don't like you. I want nothing to do with you. Now leave. Permanently." Her eyes widened. She then looked down holding her her shirt for dear life.

"Why. Why do you get him and not me. He's mind Deku is mine. He belongs to me." She said throwing random punches at Shiozaki. Shiozaki just dodges like it was normal. She got bored and grabbed Uraraka's airborne fist.

"Why... What did you do to him....He's mind and you took him. He was my best friend. You slut...you brainwashed him didn't you." Cried Uraraka.

"My dear Uraraka. You don't own him. I didn't steal him... I earned him. He's my boyfriend. He's my quirk mate. He's the best part of me. He got me to smile." She said. It wasn't yelling but you could hear agression seeping through.

"No. He loves me not you." Shouted Uraraka in disbelief. By now a crowd had appeared. Teachers stood there not doing anything. If there was a personal issue they would not intervene unless it got out of hand.

Uraraka then forcibly pulled me into a kiss. She released and I just stood there. Shiozaki's lios taste like a nectarine and peaches. Hers tastes like Lip gloss and beauty products. I then felt sick to my stomach I ran to the bin behind me and threw up. I got some water from my bag and washed my mouth thoroughly of her filth.

I still had my back turned. "Uraraka, what the actual hell was that?" I asked with blood lust.

"Oh you liked it?" She asked seductively.

"Yeah I did," she smiled. "When it was Shiozaki's lips and not yours. Damn girl. Is that the silicone you used to botch your ass and tits or is that your natural taste." I finished.

Silence.

Replace the bam pow with what izuku said. And there was no fall back into arms.

A chorus of 'ohhhhsssss' rang in U.A. even the teachers were celebrating and laughing. Everything stopped when Nezu walked in. Silence once again.

"Miss.Uraraka. Even Mr.Todoroki couldn't cool that burn." He said laughing. Everyone joined in. Uraraka ran away in embarrassement and shame. I then walked away with Shiozaki as everyone claps.

"Well... That was nice." I said.

"Konoha I swear if you say anymore curse words no more play time. Understand mister." She threatened.

"Okay." I sighed.

Maybe I can have peace now.

Words 1143

Posted 11/7/2020