Chapter 1:Thorns Of A Rose

It's a Monday. A boring Monday. Time to deal with my egotistical class. You see I'm in class 2a. The elite of the country. Class 2b students are those who fell short. This generation 2a treats 2b like inferior trash. Except for me of course. I secretly hang out with class 2b and I'm like the big brother of the class. Plus my secret girlfriend is in that class.

Shiozaki Ibara is classified as a Saint. She is a devout worshipper of Kami. She tried to live her life as perfectly as humanly possible. She has secrets though. She is a Tsundere like one you've never seen. Infront of people she's so nice but if I say something dumb I get a wack in the head. I know it's for my own good but those vines hurt. She's also I tiny bit of a Yandere. One time she saw me blush at Uraraka and got jealous but that was the early stages of our relationship. Overall she's sweet, kind, loving. She's the perfect girl.

I drag myself out of bed and walk to the bathroom. There I met Kirishima.

"Hey Midoribro. Remember today we're kick the hell out of ²b." I start brushing my teeth.

"Whatever." I say obviously disinterested. He's thrown back a little. I'm usually seen as a cinnamon roll but I'm no innocent guy.

I finish my morning routine walk down stairs to see Bakugo and the Bakusquad eating cereal.

I head over to the fridge but then realize I'm not hungry. I don't eat much. Not after mom died in a car accident. Why that Is i don't know. Either way I'm still muscular and healthy thanks to Ibara. She set me back on my way to becoming a hero after mom died.

I walked back upstairs when Bakugo called. Ah I'm so tired of him. I just want him to leave me alone. This boy is the reason I use would to cover the left side of my face. When were in Junior high he blasted me in my face. The result is that the skin of my left face is mostly scar tissue. I used wood to cover it. No one other than my mom and Shiozaki have seen it. Half a mask does look badass though.

"Hey Deku. I bet I beat ²b today by myself while you get slap by brig hand girl." He boasted.

That's it I've had enough. "Katsuki. Shut up and watch your tongue." I hissed in a murderous tone that made everyone in the vicinity shudder.

"What did you say you worthless deku." He shouted while lunging at me.

"Wood Style: Wood Barricade." I shout hitting the ground with my palms.

Bakugo ran into it and hell down. I walk back to my room. I get my uniform on and left through the window by jumping on a nearby tree I planted.

I was the first to leave so I decided to go to class 2b.

"Hey peeps" I greeted.

"The man has arrived. Still hanging out with the 2a scum I presume." Said Monama. Or should I say.....little brother. Twin brother I may clarify. I got my mom's features while I got my dad's hence our appearance differences.

"Sup bro. Yeah. They were talking about the joint battle Training today. But I can help. I have a year's worth of info on them that can help you guys.

"Mido your the best." Shouted Tetsutetsu.

"I made 20 copies and diluted the info into the necessities. Read them carefully." I say.

"Thanks Konoha." Said a sweet and pure voice. It was Shiozaki. Her eyes innocent. Her hands tended. Her smile blindly beautiful

"It's not issue my dear Saint." I said sweetly. She blushed then pouted

"Konoha don't call me that." She pouted. She turned her head away in embarrassement.

I walk up to her and use my finger go force her to look at me.

"Why not Saint~~?"

"Baka what if someone here's you?" She questioned.

"Who cares?" I inch my way to her face.

"I-izuku p-people are l-l-looking at us." She stuttered.

"Lettem look. They can take notes." I bridged the gap and gingerly kissed her. She gave up and kissed back. She moaned in pleasure silently while I broke the kiss.

A chorus of wooo's and yea's were heard.

"That's all folks." I exited the class careful not to be seen by my 'classmates'. More like... People I am forced to associate with.

I walk into class like anyone else would do. I take my seat and decided to get some shut eye. I was rudely awakened by the gossip queen a.k.a. Uraraka.

"Hey Deku." She greeted. Ugh that name. I only like three nicknames and that's Konoha, Izu and Zuzu. Nothing else.

"Yes Uraraka?" I questioned. She began fiddling with her thumbs. Gosh damn hurry up woman.

"Will you go on a date with me?" She asked clearly nervous.

"Oh well that's an easy one," she smiles t this. "No." I say plainly. She began to tear up. She was crying now yet I didn't feel any remorse.

"Why?" She sobbed. Oh be a big girl at drop crying.

"I'm already taken. Plus I don't like you in that way. Not now. Not ever. All you ever do is gossip and spread rumors. Your the cause of the rumors about Nejire and Tamaki. That took weeks to clear up. My answer is N O. NO. Now leave." It felt good to express myself. All of that weight now gone. No more lying.

She ran to her seat to cry and cry some more.

"Midoriya you had no reason to be so harsh on her. Apologize now." Exclaimed Iida. I nod at him.

"Uraraka I'm sorry....for telling the truth." Everyone stares at me with evil gazes.

"What you said apologize. You didn't specify." I clarified.

"Deku what happened to you?" Asked Shoto.

"Life happened. You all abandoned Mr when I needed you in our first year. After I sacrificed for you, not even a thanks. I don't call me Deku. I'm not useless." I said calmly. Before a response could be formed out homeroom teacher Mr. Ectoplasm walked in. Class began and I had peace once again.

Words 1047

Posted 6/7/2020