Jane morgan...

Hi im Jane Morgan, a typical 15 years old directioner. I have long, curly brunette hair and brown eyes. My room is full of 1D posters, i think its beautiful. I am dying for Liam Payne, but i know i have 0 chances with him!

My sweet 16 birthday is in one week, and i told my mum that i didnt want a party, i wanted a trip, but i dont know if my parents are taking me to europe, central america, well i hope they take me to uk! Im waiting so impatiently for my parents to come home. While i waited i printed one o f my favorite pics of one direction, the ones from vogue magazine. I paste them in my wall and kissed them, hoping they were real people, not paper. Suddenly the doorbell rings so i run like a maniac downstairs and open the door. It was my mom and dad, with an envelope that said sweet sixteen jane. Oh my God!!! Im shaking right now. Im so nervous. "Is it 1d concert tickets? Is it a trip to somewhere?" I shouted like a crazy and stupid little girl. They laughed and said "wait a little but jane" so we sat on the couch and my dad says "we know you were dying to go to UK, so take this, happy birthday jane" OMG my heart is beating so hard right now! I opened the envelope slowly and it was a trip of 2 months to the UK!! I shouted like crazy (again) and went to pack my bags.

I danced in my room while singing one direction songs. It was really crazy.