Chapter 2

Heeeey guys! So here a new chapter! Please leave feedback! :D

Enjoy<3

**************************************************

*Recap*

I felt footsteps approach, and i hid myself underneath the blanket, as if that was gonna help. I heard the curtain moving, and I froze. I heard someone take in a breath, and I closed my eyes. I've been discovered! Mayday! Mayday!

I felt the blanket being pulled off me, and my eyes flew open. I looked up to see the curly haired one with the green eyes, looking at me in shock and confusion.

"What are you doing here?"

I swallowed. What do I do?

"Uhhh" I said. He just kept staring at me.

"Harry, is everything alright mate?" someone called.

Harry turned to answer, but I acted quickly. I covered his mouth and pulled him alongside me in the bunk bed. Harry stared at me with wide eyes, shocked, but I didn't blame him. It's not everyday you find a stranger in your bed, and pulls you in with them. Ok that sounded wrong and perverted, but you get my point.

I looked at him, mentally saying 'Do not tell them I'm here' and I think Harry understood. I let go of his mouth and he called out "Yeah I'm fine Liam"

He turned to me. "What are you doing here?" he asked again.

I sighed. "Ok I'm not one of your creepy fangirls, so you can relax about that. My name's Alex, and long story short, my crazy directioner friend dared me to come inside your guy's tourbus, and when I got inside, you guys came and I couldn't get out so now I'm stuck here-" I didn't need to add the why I sneaked in. "That was her screaming after you guys, by the way"

Harry looked at me weird. "How did you even get in?"

"The door was open. You guys should use something called a lock"

"Why did you even come in?" he asked.

"Apart from the fact that I was bored out of my mind and Twitter's been trending some wierd shit, Cassie told me she would buy me Justin Bieber tickets if I did"

"Cassie?"

"My One Direction obsessed friend who was screaming after you guys..." I implied. Is he stupid?

"Ohhh!"

"Yeah!" I said, imitating him.

"So you're not a fan?"

"You don't see me screaming and fangirling, do you Curly?"

"Clearly not" he chuckled. "Unless you're keeping your cool"

"Puh-lease. I'm a proud Belieber" I said. "I'd never fangirl over your skinny ass"

Then he blinked. "Wait, Curly? Why do people always call me that?!"

"Cause you have curly hair" I said in a duh voice. He really is stupid. "If you don't want that name, then I'll call you..." I gave him an evil smirk. "Top Ramen"

He gave me a What The Fuck? look. "Top Ramen?"

"Your hair looks like Top Ramen" I said.

"I think I prefer Curly" he said.

"Nope, Top Ramen"

Suddenly, the curtain flew open, and a guy with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a striped shirt popped his head in.

"Harreh are you- Woah Haz what is going on here?" he said, staring at me and Harry. "Did I interrupt something? Didn't know you brought a girl back! No wonder you wanted to go to bed early" he asked Harry, wiggling his eyebrows.