Chapter 19

Heeeey my lovely beautiful people!

Okay don't kill me alive, i know its been like half a year *sighs* i truly am sorry. Not gonna bother explaining but I'M HERE NOW!

How's your 2014 going for you guys? Mine's been ehh so far, but I can feel like it's gonna be a good year.

TODAY IS MY BABY ZAYN'S BDAY *lying on the cold hard groud, tears streaming down my face* HE'S 21! MY BABY IS GROWING UP ON ME D,,,,: & in the middle of my puddle of feels I decided to upload... What its a special occasion m'kay?

And OMG I'D LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @BeachBums cause she made the new beautiful cover that's been up for quite a while! It was love at first sight, absolutely perf! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BUMMY BEACHY FRIEND!

AND NO THIS STORY HAS NOT ENDED NOT AT ALL NOT ONE BIT.

Well, I have nothing else to say so... READ ON MY BEAUTIFULS!

Enjoy<3

***********************************************

I was deeply asleep, in beautiful sweet, sweet sleep, wrapped in a little blanket burrito, dreaming of a dancing pretzel, don't ask, when I feel someone nudging my shoulder.

"Alex, wake up" said an angelic voice.

"Alex, c'mon, it's almost noon. Wake up my sleeping beauty"

Okay, what angelic voice has woken my slumber of the dancing pretzel?

"Mrgh" I grumbled, trying to turn around. As much as I like the angelic voice, sleep sounds way more beautiful in my ears. The pretzel was breaking it down to the Wop now, I couldn't miss that.

I heard the angelic voice sigh, and rustling, and then it was peaceful. But not for long.

"ALEX WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE SUN IS SHINING, ITS A GORGEOUS DAY FILLED WITH FUN AND LAUGHTER AND HALF NAKED MEN RUNNING AROUND THE TOURBUS AND YOU'RE WASTING AWAY YOUR LIFE WITH THAT DANCING PRETZEL! THERE'S MORE TO SEE HERE IN THE REAL WORLD! NOW WAKE UP!" Screamed a voice in my hear.

I screamed, not expecting that, and I grabbed my pillow, ready to attack.

"Stupid mother trucker who the hell woke me up?" I yelled.

"It is I, the great and powerful and very smexy Tommo" sang Louis. I death glared at him. "I wanted. To sleep"

"Well honey NOW THAT SUCKS DOESN'T IT? Niall has been trying to wake you up for the last twenty minutes but you wouldn't budge. Poor lad. You broke his heart" he sighed with fake sadness. I rolled my eyes. So that was the angelic voice I heard. Very angelic indeed.

But then I realized something. "Louis, how did you know about the dancing pretzel?"

His face went to a shocked look. "Wait, that was real? I just randomly said that to wake you up! I AM A GENIUS!"

He smiled happily and ran away. I groaned and plopped my head on my pillow. Why are they early risers? Isn't there normal people who are nocturnal and sleep the day away like moi? Anyone my kind? I mean there's Zayn but yet again it's Zayn.

I'm too lazy to move, I thought into my pillow. Put it Bruno Mar's Lazy Song, and you've got me added. 'Cept maybe I do feel like picking up my phone, and hear no messages at the tone cause nobody calls me cause I have no life.

I heard a chuckle above me, but being the sexy lazy ass I was, couldn't bother to turn.

"Alex, you're so cute" Niall said, chuckling again.

"Let me be in my sexy lazy peace" I said, but it was muffled cause of the pillow. So it sounded something like "jagsowbayisbwysjdgs"