Chapter 4

Heeeeeey guys! Well, we survived 12/21/12 so here's an upload xD

Omg, you guys are amazing! Thank you for reading and voting! 4 chapters and I already have 1,000 reads!

My reaction to the 1,000 reads: :O

My reaction to 69 votes: 0.0

Haha, well, song for this chapter, What Makes You Beautiful

Enjoy

*******************************************

That night, I had a really weird nightmare. I was stuck in a tourbus with One Direction, Cassie's crazy obsession. Yeah, it was really wierd. It could never happen!

I was sleeping soundly, in my soft bed in Cassie's beach house, when I felt someone poking me. I tried to ignore it, but it became more persistent. Grrr, it must be Cassie. I'm gonna kill her for waking me up this early.

Groaning, I open one eye. But instead of Cassie, I see the face of a boy.

"AHHH!" I scream, quickly grabbing my pillow and hitting them. "Back away! I am armed!" I yelled at the intruder. What is he doing in my room?!?

"Alex, calm down!" he yelled as I hit him with the pillow.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I yell.

"Alex! It's me! Louis!" Ok, his voice and name are starting to be familiar again. I stop hitting him and look at him. Then everything from last night came back.

"Oh, you" I said. So it wasn't a dream. I look around to see the tourbus, not my room. Yup, defiantly a living nightmare.

"Yes me! Who else do you think! I see your not a morning person" he chuckled. I glared.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked him, annoyed.

"We're gonna go eat breakfast" he said.

"But I want to sleep!" I whined, climbing back into bed.

"Alex!" Louis yelled, shaking me.

"Cut it, Carrot Boy! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep! Shoo, you peasant" I said, throwing the cover over my head. But he kept on shaking me.

"Do it one last time, or your gonna get it" I yelled.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?" he said. I took the cover off to look at him.

"Do you want to try me?" I said in a low voice. He just smiled at me. Oh, two can play at that game.

"YAH!" I yell, throwing myself at him. He lands on the ground, me ontop of him, covering him with the blanket. I start grabbing things around me and whacking him, shoes, an empty Lucky Charms box, and even a toothpaste. After whacking him with it, I unscrew the cap, and uncover his head and point it at him

"In the name of the law stop! Or I will shoot you!" I warned, unscrewing the cap. He looked at the toothpaste, then at me. "You wouldn't!"

I smirked. "Oh, but I would" I then shoot the toothpaste at his hair.

"MY HAIR! LIAM GET HER OFF SHE'S VICIOUS! AHHH!" he yelled, covering his head.

"I thought Zayn was the one with the hair problems" I said.

"LIAM! HAZZA!" Louis screamed. Liam came running in, Harry trailing behind.

"Alex, what did you do?" asked Liam.

"Put toothpaste in his hair" I said, like it was an everyday thing.

Liam rolled his eyes. "I swear, you're worse than all of us combined"