Chapter 7

Heeeey guys! How are you my lovely people? Just another fun upload from moi! Haha I'm kinda hyper right now, don't mind me xD

Guess what guys? This book is 7 chapters long and already has more than 2,000 reads! Woah! You guys are amazing!!

It's Zayn's birthday! MY BABY JUST TURNED 20! MY MAN IS 20 YEARS OLD! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY HE'S 19 AGAIN! :O I HAVE A MIXTURE OF HAPPINESS, SADNESS, AND PROUDNESS ASDFGHJKL I have feels, you can probably tell, that doesn't help with my hyperness :P

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely @Shaila94 absolutely loved her comment on the last chapter! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy and stuff. ^.^

Video on the side is of a hilarious parody me and my friend Nancy found one day on YouTube when she went over to my house! I'm on my ipod, I'll put it up later when I'm on my laptop :P Let me be! :)

Enjoy my lovelies!<3

**********************************************************************************

"Guys, go to bed" Liam instructed, punching his pillow.

"Do we have to?" whined Niall. Liam looked at him. "Okay, okay I'm going" Niall rushed, climbing into his bunk.

After many failed attempts to contact someone, it was official that we were spending the night in the woods. The guys saw it as an adventure, I saw it as a living in the freaking wild, who knows what the hell is out there that can come and eat us?

After cleaning up the tourbus (they even made me do it, the pricks) Liam found it in his right to tell us to go get ready to go to bed since it was late. It is 8 for Starbuck's sake!

"Alex, what are you doing?" Harry asked me, startling me from my thoughts.

"Going to bed?" I asked him, confused. What did I do now? I don't remember doing anything.

"Without me?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. He would.

"Go to bed" I said, shoving him to the couch.

"Ow!" he whined. I gave him a smirk.

"Baby!"

"I'm not!"

"Did you ever find the Haribos culprit?" I asked.

"No" Harry huffed. "I'm still sure it was Zayn"

"I think so too" I said. Muahaha, he'll never know! I turn and walk to the direction of my bunk.

"Goodnight Alex" Niall said cheerfully.

"Goodnight Niall" I said, hopping in my bunk. That was interesting. But I was oddly pleased. Wait, what am I saying?! No no, bad Alex, bad!

"Why are you talking to yourself" asked Louis. Oh crap, did I really? I have a bad habit of saying aloud what's on my mind. Looks like it happened. How awkward.

"I'm talking to my imaginary friend. His name is Pepe" I said, trying to hide it that embarrassing little fact.

"Oh, you have one too?" Louis asked excitedly. I stared at him. I shouldn't be surprised by now.

"Well guys" I said. "I am VERY tired so I'm going to bed, goodnight and good day" I grab the curtain and dramatically shove it closed.

There was a chorus of good nights, even Zayn was awake for this one. I heard the boys going into their bunks, calling goodnights to each other. I laid comfortably in Harry's bunk, taking out my phone. Since I had no service (and no wifi, blegh) and I wasn't tired, I decided on hearing music. Putting on my earbuds and turning up the volume, I stay listening to my playlist, Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love coming on first. I smile to my self. I love that song, always brings me in a good mood.