Bonus Chapter 1

This takes place somewhere in highschool, a moment between Gwen and Dave. I hope you like it.

************************
Gwen

"Hey sugar, why don't you come home with me. I promise you a time you will never forget."

"I think that will be called a nightmare."

"You're mouthy but I can handle that." He shrugged licking ketchup from the tip of his fingers.

"The only thing you need to handle is your STD, and maybe start paying for your own lunch rather than taking money from someone."

"You live off your father's money, don't pretend to be high and mighty now." Lee shrugged cocking an eyebrow, ignoring the sniggering behind us.

"Atleast I have that option unlike you. The only thing you can boast about is your low IQ, and isn't that just sad." I shut my locker with more energy, gathering my books and threw Lee the dirtiest expression I could make.

"You will come to me, and the only reason I will pay you any attention is because I pity you." Lee snapped tugging my hair until I stumbled backwards.

"I don't ever need pity from the likes of you, and if I ever come crawling back, pinch yourself, because it will be a dream."I spat, his fists clenched at my voice. He slammed me against the wall painfully tightening his grip on my hand.

"What the hell is going on here?" A voice boomed causing all the students to part, and some to hide their phones on which the entire thing was being filmed.

Dave's eyes darkened at the way Lee had pinned me to the wall, he noticed my hand turning purple in the vice like grip.Throwing a warning glare at the students nearby he pushed up his sleeve and spoke in a cold voice that I had never heard "Care to explain why you're pawing at my best friend Lee."

"She's not your girlfriend, so don't bother. I'm just giving her a lesson to not use her smart mouth everywhere." Lee pretended to be oblivious to the way Dave arrogantly raised an eyebrow.

"I think being a smart mouth is one of her best qualities." Dave dared anyone to contradict the statement.

"Whatever man, stay out of my way and we will be fine." Lee had a death wish, and I had no problem letting him go at it. Dave whispered something to a friend of his and leaned casually against the lockers, hands folded, jaw tight.

"Well he's invading your personal space, talking shit that no one is interested in, are you gonna take care of it or wait for someone to do it for you." He arched an eyebrow, challenging, daring to see what I do.

"Isn't that why I have you, to defend me from brainless guys like this." I threw back, trying not to laugh at the confused expression Lee had.

"You don't need me to protect you from his likes, hurry up and finish this I'm hungry and have classes I need to attend." Dave shrugged disinterestedly gathering up my books and things sprawled on the floor.

"A tiny little thing you are, and pretending as if you can knock me out." Lee sniggered, looking for extra measure at Dave and painfully tugged my hair making my scalp prickle.

"Tiny I may be, but pretending I don't do." I emphasize my statement with a closed fist smashed into his jaw, he groaned at the force of my punch and cradled his jaw taking his hands off me.

"That feel good?" Dave asked the corner of his lips curving upwards.

"Very." I grinned.

"Lunch is on me, come on." Dave slung his hand around my shoulder as he led me towards the cafeteria.