Chapter 16

Unknown pov

         There are some things in life you should never see like a horror movie with your friends when they scare you more than the movie, when your parents are too clingy and definitely not your son's dead body.  

Life does get it's kicks in making all that happen which you really don't want to see. It's funny sometimes. My baby boy, whom I was about to see on the altar about to take his wedding vows was being lowered into a coffin.   

        "I'm sorry for your loss." I heard the same robotic reply when people don't know what to say,when they don't know what you're going through. Sometimes I wished I could just ram a knife to the next person who says that to me.   

  All my life I worked for one cause, to give my son the opportunity to have everything he desired.Now that he was not there for me it seems mundane. Nothing made sense anymore.        

I could hear the priest praying for my sons soul to rest in peace, but how could his soul rest when the person who put him there was out enjoying life,making money. That girl whom I at that time considered worthless had grown wings, she led to the death of my only  son.

  She has been a thorn in my leg for far too  long. I left not being able to see my son  buried. I would return back and pray for  him only after pushing her into dirt. Gwen Carter was a pathetic mule who set  out with a personal vendetta against my  son, a calculative social climber who tried  to make use  of my son's friendly nature to  get what she wanted. 

Her father didn't trust her, and kicked her  out. Then why would I trust her. I first saw  the blue eyed devil in one of the business  parties, her attentive eyes moved past everyone, scanning and filtering people  around. 

As though she was alone better than the  others. Then the pathetic attempt to blame  her own sister and  Adam for her stealing. I  would have drawn a line and sued her for  blaming my son, but Adam like the kind  person he is held me back.

When I lost my wife to a car accident I  vowed to protect my son from everything in  the world. Then again Gwen Carter made an entry into our life and offered financial  help, I warned Adam not to take up her  offer.

Before my poor son could do that, she  tricked us and took ownership of our  company. Adam was very attached to that  company and couldn't take the loss, he went  out drinking and crashed into a pole. It was  a direct hit to the head, my son died alone,  without any help and lay there like an  animal until someone found him.

You see a pattern here, my life was perfect  until she came and destroyed everything. I  feared something like this could happen but  didn't know the extent of damage she  would cause.

People fight for happiness in  life, the only thing which can bring peace to  the  fire  raging inside my heart was her ruin. I will  take away everything she ever loved.  Death  is not an option for her, because it's too  easy. 

She will live a long life crying and wishing  for death. Even though she losses all she  loved, even though every bone in her body  screams for a way out she will live. She will  live even if she doesn't want to because she  will die every moment remembering Adam and I, how she made a mistake in messing  with us.

I am a broken man, a man who has nothing to loose, who has nothing to gain, who lives  and breaths  to see her go down in dirt  where she belongs. She will fall on my feet  begging but still not get sympathy from me,  because she doesn't deserve  it.

***********************

My next update is Sunday.

Please vote and comment.

There are no heroes or villains. Just people with different agendas.

Until next time.