#3 you miss each other

I sat in bed. I skimmed through the pages of a magazine. I was alone that afternoon. My boyfriend, Harry; spent his days at his sisters house lately. We constantly fought, over and over again. It wasn't the same anymore...I didn't feel the love, the fire in our touch the butterflies in our stomachs. The smile on our faces, it wasn't the same...

Finally, I heard the door open then shut. I waited for his arrival that him finally arriving arose something in the pit of stomach.

"I'm home" he said sitting down at the end of the bed removing his shoes and placing them on the side.

"How was your day?" I asked, trying to be careful with him.

"Okay, I guess. Yours?" He asked back

"Okay, I guess" I answered back. And that was it..our daily conversation.

"I miss you," I slowly murmured. That caused him to finally turn around and face me, for the first time in weeks, he looked at me.

"I'm right here," he said turning back to his feet and letting out a deep chuckle. A fake one at that.

"No, you're not. You're here but you're not" I say, my eyes never leaving his actions.

"I miss you too," he said crawling up the bed towards me.

"Then? Show me you miss me, show me...that you still love me Harry...please" he placed his hand on my cheek giving it a slight stroke.

He pressed his lips against mine. And the fire rose from our touch. The fireworks blew up and I knew that we where in love all over again.

****
Lame and short one lmao