imagine#7(fame takes over pt.1)

Time was slow; time was unnecessary. I didn't want to sit around and wait for Harry to get his act back on track. I wasn't going to sit around and watch the man I grew up with burn, and wouldn't burn me with him. If it was fame he wanted as his best friend, then so be it. Harry was beautiful in all sorts of ways. His voice- to begin with- was his weapon; as well as his curse. His voice was the reason behind his successful fame. Don't read my lips wrong- I am not against his fame; I am against his stage act. Harry used to be so down to earth, so sweet and kind. He used to be this boy next door, he was the boy to capture my heart. Why would he change so suddenly? was not being noticed, enough? No. Of course not. Nothing was ever enough for Harry, that was his biggest flaw; I decided to ignore it all along. I should have left when he first called me out for not keeping up with his life style, his needs. Did he not see how hard I tried to be what he wanted me to be? 

I walked down the hallways of the five star hotel. Harry was back in the room with his  manager and a few friends. They were all drinking and sharing expensive cigarettes. The aura was bad enough for me to be in there, so I left. I had been wanting to leave from Harry's life completely, I just didn't know how to make the first step. How was I supposed to say that I needed a break from his fame? Harry wasn't one to hold on a deep conversation before his joking began and then everything would simply be ignored. 

As I walked back to the room, I heard laughing and shouting of excitement. As I opened the door the laughing and shouting got louder. There was suddenly more people then when I first left the room. They all sat around the coffee table. Glass of beer and wine all over the floor around them. I searched for Harry. He sat on the couch in between two other girls that where unknown to me. A petite blonde sat on his lap. My eyes quickly falling to the floor. I wasn't sure how to confront this. It wasn't cheating, but the action made my blood boil. Harry caught me, he gave me a small smile as he pushed the girl off hi lightly. He patted his lap; motioning me to sit where the girl had recently been. I shook my head and blush crept to my cheeks. I walked over to him, standing behind the couch where he sat. I leaned down to his head and whispered quietly into his ear. 

"Harry I'm tired, can we please go to bed now?" it was a simple question. he groaned and shook his head lightly paying no attention to me.

"Go sleep on the bed, we won't bother you then" What he didn't understand was that I couldn't sleep with so much noise. 

That night, I did as he said. I walked to the king sized bed that was supposed to be shared by us. Later around 2 am. it began to quiet down. I could still hear a few drunk whisper and laughs. It wasn't long before I heard Harry's voice. 

"No, I can't do that (y/n) is sleeping" the concern in his voice warmed my heart but something about it made me wonder what they where talking about. I tried to focus so hard but I could barely make out anything else. 

Before I could shut my eyes to rest, I heard speaking again.

"I said no Will, (y/n) could wake up we wouldn't want her causing a scene, you know how she can get" Harry's voice was deeper. He was still drunk. 

"Common man, she's like 5 feet she can't do shit but ramble her mouth" Will said. 

"Yeah Harry, I promise I can work magic quietly, she won't even notice" a voice of a woman. A knot quickly formed in my stomach. 

It wasn't long until I finally heard Harry's deep moaning. I sat up and removed the covers off my cold body. I walked back into the small living room. My eyes widen to the sight in front of me. Harry tilted his head back in pleasure. My mouth gapes open and i let out a shriek. Was this really happening to me? How could he be so capable of doing this to me.

Harry seemed to have heard my cry because he was quick to push off the girl and stand to his feet. he struggled to put his pants back on. I shook my head, everyone seemed to be as shocked as me. I was the embarrassment of the room. His friends stared at each other and back at me in shock.  Everyone was afraid of what I would do, they all thought I wouldn't find out.

"Everyone out! right now! all of you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It didn't take a second before everyone was following my commands. 

Harry approached me, I backed away from hi, I was afraid of what I could do if he stood too close. He tried reaching for me once again. I pushed him back. His eyes watered.

"(y/n) I'm sorry, please" It was almost as if the old Harry spoke with me. But I had to take a stand, I couldn't keep letting him apologize. 

"No. Don't you dare, I'm leaving home tonight Harry. I can't be with you any longer. Do you know how much bullshit I have taken from you? but cheating? that's the limit Harry, it's over!" I walked back into the bedroom. I quickly grabbed my things and shoved them into my bags. 

Harry tried stopping me a few times but it wasn't until I slapped him that he stepped away. The smack almost echoed. It was as if that was all it had taken for him to snap back into reality. He realized that there was no going back now. The damage was done.