(3/3)

It had been fourty months. I hadn't seen Harry after I kicked him out, and I wasnt planning on to. That day was the last day we ever spoke to or saw eachother. The rest of the years I worked on bringing up my business with my bakery. I got out regularly, I had fun with my friends all the time. I was finally living the perfect life, yet, something felt as if missing. Him. My heart had recovered, yes, but it was still empty for him. I had to some how find a way to make myself better. I needed closure. And so I called him, after years of struggle and rehabilitation, I was finally ready.

"Hello?" My breath hitched to his sudden familiar voice. It was him, his image popped into my head and I smiled, just enough to know it made me giddy.

"Hi." They where all the words I had in mind. I was too shocked that he actually had answered. All these years trying to hide from him and now, here I was, saying the first words.

"Um, sorry..who is this?" Shit. What the hell was I thinking?! He wasn't going to want to talk to me.

"Um, sorry I shouldn't have called" before I could hang up he called out for me.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" He recognized my voice.. he remembers me. I take a deep breath and sigh nervously.

"Um, yeah. Look I just, honestly I don't know why I called I guess I just..needed to know you.. actually still remembered me" I chuckled awkwardly. The line stood in silence, I could hear his deep breaths.

"Um, hi? God I'm sorry this is just really shocking right now.. um, I'm actually really busy right now. But.. (Y/N) you said we where done, why are you calling?" I wasn't expecting this conversation, I was expecting some thing more friendly and inviting. But it had been years, what did I want?.

"Crap. I'm sorry, just forget I ever called. It was nice knowing you where alive" I quickly hung up. It was done.

I closed the bakery early that day, I walked towards my car and hugged my body with my clothed hands. The snow was falling quickly, everything looked white and beautiful, It looked peaceful.
Before I got in my car I looked at young man -maybe about my age- he looked through the bakeries window, searching for something.

"Excuse me? The bakery is closed, the're is a sign" I said walking towards the man. He looked straight at me, and I could only stare back. His brown soft eyes stared at mine.

"(Y/N)?" My eyes widened as soon as I saw who it was. Liam, he was my old English partner back in high school. He had changed, he wasn't the small skinny Liam I knew. He was taller and he was tanner, he was now big compared to who he was back then.

"Liam, hi do you need anything?" I asked still in surprise to who was in front of me.

"I was just here for bread but I see you've closed already" he tried smiling but disappointment layed deep inside.

"I can open, c'mon in" I took my keys out and brought him in before closing and locking the door once again.

"(Y/N) I haven't seen you in so long..it's been almost seven years..wow" he gave a whistle and looked around.

"Yeah I guess it has been, um what kind of bread do you want?" Before he could answer the lights began to flicker. The snow storm was coming in quicker then expected. I looked at him, he smiled. We would be stuck for a good while.

__________-------__---__-_-_-_-_-_-____-----

Yeah so maybe it turned out to be Liam imagine after all, but who minds? Hope you enjoyed.!
Leave feed back✌