5: Mind Games

The smell of cooking food is what a serenade is to the ears of musicians.

The rich aroma of the dish wafted down and beckoned me.

This guy is definitely extraordinary.

He refused my help and took the complete responsibility to cook tonight's dinner.

Whereas, never in a million years, Adam made an effort to enter the kitchen and fetched himself a glass of water; obviously cooking food sounded a distant dream. I huffed at the reflection of his wicked face and fixed up my mind not to waste my time on thinking about that worthless person.

James prepared a delicious dinner at night which made me go whoa.

The table laden with delicacies lined the walls. Everything one could think of, and things one had never dreamed of, lied in wait to be tasted.

My mouth watered the moment I spotted the strawberries. Fresh crimson berries covered with a mountain of tangy sweet whipped cream and rich grainy brown sugar covering the sweet airy perfection.

He pulled out the chair for me like a gentleman and offered me to sit.

It was a great way to start the evening.
The food was delicious.

We exchanged our views on various things like science, relationship, love and I got the opportunity to learn a lot about his interests.

Clinging our glasses together, we flashed each other a smile.

"Any woman would be lucky enough to date you." Of course, I meant those words and it was not an instance of flattery.

"Not any woman, I need a woman who is perfect match for me." His words were like vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of way. His luxurious and warm American accent filled the air, leaving me to ponder about his ethnicity. Was he a native American? However, I was more eager to know about his dream girl.

"What is there in your list?" I chuckled.

"You will come across a common answer." He finally admitted with a huge grin on his face, "A simple and independent woman who can be with me always, won't betray me, and has to be creative and flexible is my type."

"Now that's a lot. But what's with that 'flexible' thing ?"

His eyes darkened and he leapt on to table locking his gaze with mine.

"A woman who is good in bed and isn't lazy."

"You mean energetic?"

He licked his upper lip sensually and took a sip of white champagne.
Damn!!! Not for a moment, could I avert my eyes from his absolutely kissable pinkish rosebuds.

"Interesting, it implies the fact that you have a high sex drive?"

"Hmm." I watched intendly as the words escaped from between his lips in a teasing fashion.

Ouch!!! Is he trying to seduce me?

"Amy, tell me about wildest fantasies."

I categorised him as a lucid person, but I was proved wrong. He was a tease! A tease which could keep you with the feeling of wanting to fall for his words, and would make you experience a vivid throbbing sensation of moisture formation in between your legs.

He noticed my silence for quite a while and said firmly, "Did you dodge the question?"

"Well, I have none." I replied back instantly. My vacant mind could not have formed a better answer.