Episode 15

When they arrive at the Great Temple, Tanya finds Saya in her room watching the sky in front of the balcony.

"Saya? What are you doing here?" says Tanya curiously.

When Saya hears Tanya's voice, he finally realizes that she has arrived. And returns to confront her. That's when the door opens fast. It's the masked warrior who comes in. When Saya suddenly meets his eye, he is so surprised.

You.. Why do you always have to show up here?! he says with mutiny.

Tanya turns back in amazement. And at that moment, she comes eye to eye with Yangcha. The moment Yangcha heard Saya's name, he entered the room without thinking. Because he doesn't like the thought of being alone in the room she with Saya and still doesn't trust him. He certainly didn't forget what he was about to do to Tanya. And he is aware that his target is still Tanya. Every time he sees him in her room, he holds himself even though he wants to put his chains around his throat. But he's ready to do his in any move slightest.

Tanya returns to Saya, saying, "He is my close bodyguard. Of course who will always come across you. Why are you here? You still haven't answered my question." 

Saya sighed, " I just wanted to see you.. As far I can hear, the children of Shahati are still chasing. I heard you were attacked in the woods.. I don't even ask what you were doing there.. And I hear you've been out almost all day today.. Where have you been? You didn't come until nightfall.. You're still on target, and you only get one bodyguard!" he raises his voice.

"Yangcha does his job very well. Even tonight, I was targeted by an assassin. As you can see, I'm in one piece. I didn't get a single wound." she says calmly.

Saya casts his eyes over the two of them in doubt.

Why do you always go out with him? Whenever I look, he always side you side. Is there anything between you?

Tanya is panic and "What do you think can happen between us? There's no one I trust more than him. He saved me every time. That's why I'm keeping him with me!" she says and raises her voice.

"So why is he still looking at me like he wants to kill me?" says Saya nervously.

Tanya turns to Yangcha, blinking her eyes in astonishment. And when she looks into his eyes, she sees his looking like he really want to kill him. And it suppresses the sudden urge to laugh. She pokes him in the arm and draws his attention to herself. Then "Stop looking at him like that! What's your problem?!" she shouts in as low a voice as she can.

But Yangcha won't take his lethal look away from Saya for a moment.

"If there's really nothing going on between you, I want him out of the room right now. Otherwise, I have serious doubts. I want myself in danger under those looks.." he says. And eye-to-eye with Tanya.

Tanya turns to Yangcha, barely suppressing her laughter, and says, "Leave us a little alone."

Yangcha eventually turns to Tanya and saying, "You must be joking."

Tanya said in a low voice, "I'm serious! You can stand guard outside the door. But here you draw more suspicion. Just 5 minutes. Please." she says. And looking at him with pleadingly.

Yangcha sighs and sending angry stares at Tanya. Then quickly leaves the room.

"Finally!" Saya says as if had rid.

Tanya almost laughs at Saya's joy but stops herself at the last moment.

Saya took a deep breath and said, " Why do you trust him so much?" He looking at her with confusion.