Episode 12

In the intervening few days, Yangcha continues to have a hard time suppressing his feelings. And he's still teaching continue Tanya how to defend herself. Tanya has really made progress. She thinks yangcha's a good trainer. Tanya slips on the grass on purpose this time. As she is about to fall, Yangcha catches her in quick reflexes by holding her tightly by the arm.

But Tanya does something Yangcha doesn't expect and kicks his the foot. This unexpected kick causes Yangcha to lose his balance and fall on his back to the ground. And it falls on it as it does not release her arm which her holds firmly during the fall. But this time Tanya looks at him with a smile, unlike her last falls. She then tilts toward his face, dramatically reducing the distance between them. Now they look very closely at each other. Yangcha feels that his heart is starting to hit quickly. He's confused and he's looking at Tanya. He wonders why she knowingly dropped him.

Tanya eventually started talking, saying, " I have to admit, this time I did it on purpose.." says giggling.

Tanya's giggle makes Yangcha feel a feeling that builds up inside his, and he feels that warmth is spreading again in his icy heart.

And trying to pull himself together, "I realized.. Why did you do that?"he asks in Wonder.

I don't know. I just wanted to have a little laugh.. And I actually wanted you to laugh, but I can't see what I want to see because of your fucking mask! she says grumpy.

Even without the mask, do you think you can see it? Have you forgotten that my heart is made of ice? he says by trying to suppress the fun in his thoughts.

In fact, he is aware that his icy heart continues to soften around her every day, but he stubbornly refuses to. Didn't want to admit it. He wasn't ready to admit he was softened by a girl. And he probably never would have been ready for it.

Tanya looked at him with an expression amused and said, "Are you sure? Let's see it then." And without waiting for Yangcha's answer, she quickly removes the mask from his face and tosses it onto the grass. Now she can see his handsome face very closely. And suddenly she feels her heartbeat rising.

Yangcha feel naked without a mask on his face. He don't know how react. But Tanya's hand, which suddenly extends to his face and caresses his cheek, quite amazes him.

Can't you smile for me? I'd really like to see that.. she says with a big smile on face.

Yangcha feels his heart start to beat fast. Maybe for the first time in his life, he'll feel really excited. He feel he can't resist that smile. He looks curiously into Tanya's eyes. And he puts his hand over her cheek-caressing hand. "Why? Why do you want to see me smile so much? You've been trying for days.. You're really pushing me.. Why?" by not making sense of it he thinks, he ask.

"I don't know.. I just.. I like to see you smile.. I just want to see an emotion on your callous face. I just.. I want you to smile.. But I just want to keep it to myself.." she says mischievously, winking at him.

Yangcha realizes that he has already started smiling at her, not realizing what happened at that moment. And he realizes that the love that builds up in his heart is intensifying.

He thought was, " I lost against this smile, right?" Hearing this, Tanya feels a warmth in her heart. All she wanted was his return to feeling. Seeing him smile was the most important thing to her right now. And she didn't even know why. But she could feel that she was more attached to his every day. She began to understand and accept that Eunseom was no longer the person in her heart.

Strangely, the one who filled the void in her heart was the one she was finally able to make his smile. And at that moment Tanya realizes that he is the only person she wants to be in her heart. It's hard to accept, but she's finally starting to understand it. But is there really a place for Tanya in this man's ice heart? Will he really be able to open his heart to herself? That makes Tanya think.