Episode 6

He soon joins the Daekan Warriors in Yangcha, who search for tagon in Sanung Niruha's Tomb. They're all shouting Tagon Niruha's name, searching around with torches in their hands. And soon appears with Taealha alongside Tagon.

Yangcha becomes the first to notice tagon and quickly runs to his side to check if he is OK. And then the Daekan Warriors will follow.

They all hurriedly ask Tagon if he is OK. Confirming that Tagon is fine, he asks Where Gitoha is, and experiences a momentary shock with the answer he receives. Mugwang tells him that gitoha has been attacked.

Yangcha pretty surprised, but he didn't show it.

Tagon asks if I died in fear.

Parkryangpoong tells him that doctor Haerim took care of him but his throat was cut with a crescent dagger.

Taealha looks anxiously at Tagon. Taealha must know how much you care about the Daekan Warriors. Tagon gathers himself and starts talking.

In arthdal tonight will be remembered for a long time. Bato tribe leader Kungtung, Ggachinol tribe leader Dawa, Yeondal Tribe Bodan and Garamal tribe leader Heukgal. I helped them all rise to Airuju, says Tagon. And when the Daekan Wars look on with shock, he goes on to say.

They tried to kill me because they fell for Asa Ron. Asa Ron escaped. Our brother Gitoha is now struggling with death. What happened to you and Taealha today happened to me. But Airuju chose me instead of Asa Ron, Daekan Powers instead of the White Mountain Tribe, and Taealha instead of Shahati Children. So who will you choose now? Tagon concludes.

The Daekan Warriors unwaveringly begin to chant Tagon Niruha's name.

Let's go to the Great Temple! tagon shouts.

The Daekan Warriors quickly set off, shouting at the Great Temple.

After that, Tagon returns to Yangcha and whispers something in his ear.

 "Tanya put a hole in the roof, climb up to the roof and save her.''

Although Yangcha is surprised to hear that Tanya has made a hole in the roof, he quickly recovers and immediately sets off. Knowing that it may be too late until the Daekan Warriors attack the Great Temple, Tagon has given his most trusted man the task of rescuing Tanya.

---

Yangcha has started his climb quickly and this is really one of the hardest things he has done in his life

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yangcha has started his climb quickly and this is really one of the hardest things he has done in his life.

Finally, this happened. I had to climb a flat wall, Yangcha sighed, thinking it had finally happened. You finally got me to do it, Yangcha thinks, having fun. And suddenly, refocused by the thought that Tanya is still in danger, Yangcha begins to accelerate but continues to drift persistently while the glove in her hand hangs on the chain. So he takes off his glove and lets it down.

---

Seeing someone enter the room, Tanya becomes worried because Saya is still unconscious in the closet. Without a thought, Tanya plunges into the room and is confronted by a man approaching the closet.