Episode 8

Tanya being held captive somewhere she doesn't know. She realizes it was shahati's children who tried to kill her earlier. But why? Now that Asa Ron is dead, why are they still after me? Could there be someone else behind them who gave the order? Tanya thinks.

And at that moment a shahati child enters the place where she is being held captive.

Tanya couldn't resist, saying, " whose command are you following? Asa Ron is already dead.

And the shahati man comes to her with silent steps. He has the same crescent dagger sword as the last one she saw.

Just because Asa Ron is Dead doesn't mean we're gonna give up our mission. And you're right, there's someone else who gave the order. But you won't live long enough to see it. And your famous masked guard won't be here to save you. He says the other shahati children are taking care of him now, grinning relentlessly.

When Tanya hears this, her eyes open with fear. Is Yangcha safe? So it must be good, right? He's very powerful.

Seeing Tanya's concern, the shahati boy said, "you're not in a position to worry about his."he says.

"You have to worry about yourself, if you take into account that you will soon die at my hands," says the man of shahati, relentlessly, when Tanya gives him attention again.

And that's when someone comes in. Tanya is shocked by seeing Asa Yon.

So you were behind this.. says Tanya in shock.

Because of you, Asa Ron is dead, and they threw us all away. If you die, Tagon's deity will be questioned again, and our dead relatives will be avenged, he says mercilessly. Then, without waiting, Shahati turned to his man and said, "kill her now, we don't have to wait any longer. And don't forget to take care of that masked warrior. Arthdal will lose the only remaining Asa Sin's grandson who communicates with the gods. Also losing his best fighter and also his closest bodyguard would be a big blow to Tagon."says Asa Yon with pleasure.

And the shahati man, following his command, points his Crescent dagger sword straight into Tanya's heart. Just as he's about to stab his sword, the door opens with a loud noise. There are several Shahati children who fall to the ground. Yangcha steps in fast. And seeing the sword pointed at Tanya, angrily shahati looks at his man and quickly throws his chain at his sword, pulling him towards him as if he had no weight.

When the shahati man suddenly pulls away with his sword, he fall ground and the sword goes to the other side of the room.

Asa Yon laughs, "I understand why Tagon always kept you by his side, but this time you won't be able to save her. Coming here alone is an arrogance in itself. No matter how good you are, you can't fight so many Shahati men at the same time and save Tanya at the same time." And at that moment more shahati children come into the room. There are at least 20 people and they quickly attack the yangcha.

Tanya watching with fear. And realizes that Yangcha is injured. It's obvious he was stabbed in the shoulder and the wound is still bleeding. But Yangcha doesn't seem to care. As if he never felt the pain of that wound, Shahati continues to fight his men and maintains his superiority. But Asa Yon wants to make the final point by taking the sword with the crescent dagger on the ground and pointing it right into Tanya's heart.

Tanya terrified waiting for her own death. Her only wish is for Yangcha to get out of here safely and survive.

Yangcha Shahati killed most of his children and managed to seriously injure some of them. There are only 2 people left. Yangcha nervously takes a look at Tanya and, seeing that Asa Yon is about to kill her, quickly begins to go to their side but the remaining 2 shahati children intercept.