Chapter 8

Maura and I walked down the hallway back forward the "super model looking" old lady. Claire. We arrived at the room and opened the door. We had our bags and we followed Claire to her car. Her car was a awesome auqa Ferrari. We got in and we rode in the car for about 27 minutes and turned to this long driveway. She had a horse farm but the house was no where in sight.

Claire spoke up and said " the house is coming up girls"

Then it comes right into sight. She lives in a 4 story mansion with a basement. That old lady is rich.

Claire says " My husband died a few years ago of a heart attack so it is just gonna be me and you two girls"

That's good I guess. We got out of the car and went through the front door.

Claire says " The first floor is the living room and kitchen. The second is the dining room and library. The third floor is my bedroom and bathroom. The fourth floor is you twos bed and bath rooms. Oh and there is an elevator in the edge if the house."

We head to the elevator and go to our floor. We get up there and there is nothing in it.

Then the old lady speaks up and says " I was not sure what yo liked so I just left it plain. You get to choose what you want in here what it looks like what carpet. So let's get started."

We start off with putting blue tape directly in the middle of the rooms so we have our own styles. On Mauras side we do red carpet that says MARVEL across it. Her bed it a king size water bed. Her walls are red and have super hero posters and stuff like that. She also has picture of Mac and cheese, her favorite food, on her walls. Her bed spread is marvel also.(I have know idea why but she loves Macaroni so much that she hung it on her walls.)

On my side if the room I had black carpet with navy walls. On my wall I have all the do divergent factions with labels and what they mean. I also have a poster that says Tris+Tobias. My bed is a Memory foam bed with a hunger games, tfios, twilight, and divergent bed spread. I also have tons of book shelfs filled with books.

We have out own bathrooms on our own sides.  Also in the bathrooms are gaint walk in closets

Once we are done Claire leaves us alone. I go to Mauras side and we sit down on her bed.

Maura says " Are u ready to let your tears out about MarMar. When u are I am right here with a shoulder to cry on"

I nod and start crying and mumble things about her. When I am done crying I thank Maura.

If it was not for Maura I would if been a hopeless dreamer. I am glad I have her by my side. We can conquer this mest up world together.

(This is not the end I will make another chapter)