Chapter 6

Okay so you know how i said that our lives changed forever the next day, well this is how it changed.....:

MarMar, Maura, and I woke up around 8:30ish. We ate breakfast witch was dounuts, fruit, and water. The dounuts were stale though. NASTY. They were stale Blueberry Cake Donuts.

But anywayafter we finished it was around 9. SO we went back to the dorms and talked about random stuff avoding the converstion of the foster home. Then around 12 the head advisor Jessica can and got we an maura. I then told MarMar to stay in the dors until i git bak and she relpyed with a nervious nod of a head.

Then we walked out with Jessica to a little room with the nice lady from the reseption area and a little old lady. She looked about 80. She had curly white hair that flowed to her waist. She looked like she used to be a fashion model but now was to old.

then she spoke " Hello little girls, My name Claire Monroe. I am 76 years old."

SHe had a very sweet voice. But i started to wonder why she was here.

Then she spoke agian "I will be adopting you guys, Maura and Bella. Am i correct?"

We nodded our head quickly and then i thought of MarMar. And then the thought of adopotion hit me hard in the gut too.

The I said "But i have a sister named MarMar, i can't leave her to defend on her own."

SHe replyed slowly "I am sorry Bella but I can only take tweens or teenagers because i can not take care of little ones...... I know you might be thinking that you could take care of her but I am just not gonna have three children.I am so sorry."

I was holdig in my tears. But then i said " I get it Claire, I know that you are an older person. You are right i could not take care of a three year old, let alone force you into takeing one in. But thank you for atleast considering it."

Claire nodded and Maura and I shook her hand.

She hugged us both and told us to go get our stuff.

How am I gonna explain this to MarMar?