Chapter 3

We awake up and get dressed in matching clothes(The Vampire Diaries T- Shirt, black leggings, and white converse)  and go downstairs. We eat Cookie-dough Poptarts. Then we got our bags and headed to the oversized van that we had to rent to 2 hours to get everyone to the airport. So me, Maura, MarMar, Maura's Mom, Maura's Dad, My Dad, and My Mom are going to Hawaii today. 

We drive an hour and a half to the airport and we get everyone's luggage out of the car. We get signed in and put our luggage in the right places and about an hour later we get on the plane. It is about an 8 hour flight for us so it will be a while. We are riding a little plane it has two seats on each side and eighteen rows of seats on each side. So theses are the people who sit together:Maura,Me;MarMar and My Mom, Maura's Mom and Dad, and my dad is sitting by himself.

Mauras and I bring lots of things to keep us entertained on the plane. We brought a computer to watch movies on, two Iphones, magazines, the Divergent Trilogy, and the Twilight Saga. The plane also has WIFI so that is good. Our flight is about seven hours in and we are reaching the big Island, Maui. We are going to the last island. 

Then we hear the pilot say "Attention Passengers buckle your seatbelts we are having a major malfunction and please turn off all electronic devices."

Everyone on the plane does all of this and then we hear a loud "BOOM" sound. All the little ones scream. But Maura and I are screaming from the inside. We both have panicked look on out face. Then the plane starts falling down to the island of Maui and a speed that could kill anyone on this plane...