Just to let you know

Well hello, again my supporters. Here is a new book for you. Now this book will have images that are not mine. I went on google to try to find pictures to match the personalities of my characters. Also if your not, I repeat, if your not a fan of seeing sex contents please do not read. Not saying it would be a lot but the name of this book will tell you. Also, I would really appreciate it if you share and vote on this book, and obviously, if your gonna do this you have to read it.
The reason why I wrote this book is that I know, women and men cheat but I just wanted to tell a story on a woman's perspective or how they are treated. How they would respond either savagely or just walk away. There are some really good women out there which I know in this generation is quite hard to find but both gender with good people often treated badly because of whatever happened with their partners in the past or childhood experiences. Saying this to say that, both genders should be treated with love, it might be hard at first but give it a try.

So sit back,relax, get some popcorn and read this book. I know most or all of you will enjoy this. Thanks again. Oh before I forgot. Please go and read my other book which is now complete 'You heal me' just look on my profile and you will see it. Please share, comment, and vote on it. Thanks, guys❤❤🤧