Chapter 5

Authors Note:

Thanks for all the positive comments, i honestly didnt think it was any good. Dont be a silent reader! I love to hear what you have to say! This is really sad but it makes me feel really good and happy! On with the story!

Louis' POV:

I have to not only kiss her, but snog her! Crap. What do i do, is she going to kiss me or?

"BOYS! Bed NOW!" Obviously Paul shouted. I bet he didnt know that babysitting was part of the job! Haha!

"But Paaaaul!" We all whined. But he just gave us a look that clearly said,"if you dont get your bloody asses in bed now, then i will kill you all in the cruelest way possible."

But what he actually said was, "its 1 in the morining, youve got a concert tomorrow night. BED!"

So that was it our first almost kiss.

Alicia's POV

CRAP! Wait, shouldn't i be happy that Paul came in, so I don't have to kiss Louis? A part of me seems to say no to that, but why? I dont like Louis! He's nothing more than a friend, just a very good friend who I don't have feelings for. Right? Right.

So why am I disapointed?

"Hey, you can stay the night, it's to late for you to go home now." Niall told me.

"Ok, but i don't want to intrude, so, I'll be sleeping on the sofa?"

"NO!" They all yelled at me.

"You'll be sleeping in Louis' room. You can just share the bed, it's king sized so there's plenty of room." Zayn told me. Um ok?

"Uh, ok sure."

As louis showed me to his room, he was telling me about the tour when it me. He and the rest of the boys are leaving.

Next week.

What am I going to do? How could I of had such a boring life before. Well apart from Derek, (the ex) but he doesn't count. It was just university and looking for a job and sometimes hanging out with a few friends.

I don't even know what I want to be. Im majoring in Drama but i also take english and science. Random i know.

"So this is my room, you can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in cause I know your jeans will be uncomfortable and I'll get changed in the bathroom so I won't see snything, don't worry."

I nodded as he got me some clothes. He came back in and chucked them at me, then went and got changed.

I'd just finished when he came back in just his boxers.

"I hope you don't mind, this is how I sleep."

"Um dont worry, if thats what makes you uh comfortable."

I had a really hard time keeping my eyes of his chest.

"Eyes are up here love. You like ehat you see?" He smirked at me.

I just rolled my eyes and got into bed.

It hit me. I was sharing a bed eith Louis Tomlinson, wearing his clothes. While he is just wearing boxers. I know I'll have sweet dreams tonight!