Chapter 11

Hi guys! Over 150,000 reads, oh my god!!!!!!! : O thank you so much for all the supportive messages, i think im like legit going to cry! Dedication to nickimarie123 for the song artist thing and shout out to A_Squared_1D

Sorry if i dont update often guys, three words for you, homework and exams. :( there really arent enougg bloody hours in the day! And on top of all that i do 15 and a 1/2 hours of swimming a week and 4 hours of music, so yeah...

Any waaay

Song and artist for dedication!

Oh i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair,

In 77 and 69 with the colours in the air,

I was born to late,

In a world that doesnt care,

Oh i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair.

Alicias POV

"Louis?" I asked, honestly though, he was crying like i died or something!

"You're alive! Don't leave me again!" He cried gripping me tightly. Ouch, my bums like, really numb and i've got pins and needles in my feet. Besides, whats he talking about? I was only asleep for a few hours, a day at most.

"I wont Lou, I never did." I smiled gently and tried to give him a hug, although it was in a bit of an awkward position.

"Never did? You died. As in, your heart stopped. You've been in a coma for over 3 months now." He explained to me painfully.

"Oh. Sorry."

"I have something to tell you."

"Yeah Lou?" I smiled at him, hoping to make him feel less nervous than for some reason he already is.

"I really li-" He was cut off by some girly squeals.

"Loueh!" A pretty girl came bounding into the room, not that she noticed I was right here or anything.

"Um Eleanor? What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"Well seeing as im your girlfriend and your boyfriend, i thought id come and visit you. Why are you in a hospital anyway?" She spoke like really fast. He looked over at meso I decided to intervene.

"Um hi." I said flatly and gave a little wave, he has a girlfriend? Wow, I should have known.

"Ugh, Loueh whos this tramp, oh sorry dear! Its just you look like youve been hit with a bus and been struck by lightning at the same time. Why are you with that baby?" She said disgustey, looking down her nose at me.

"Sorry what?! I'm a tramp?! Sheesh, if im that ehat are you? Do you even own a mirror?!" I snapped back at her.

"I'll have you know, Im a model." She said smugly and proudly, "obviously unlike you." She laughed, but she was the only one that found it funny,Louis looks fuming.

"Eleanor,get out." He said quietly and sternly, you could cut through the now present tension with a knife.

"But wha-" She was cut off.

"Now." He glared at her with his puffy red, bloodshot eyes.

She stormed out of the room nearly ripping the door off its hinges.

"Lou? I think Im gonna sleep now." I whispered, suddenly tired. But now helooked vunerable and scared.

"But, what if you dont wake up again?" He whipered softly, like hed start crying again any minute.

"I'll be fine, you should get some rest too."

He nodded and laid down on the sofa bed, just before I slipped into a dreamless state, I could've sworn Id heard him say, "night Al, I love you." But thats crazy, right? He wouldnt love me, and besides, hes got Eleanooor.

6 hours later.

Louis' still asleep, but I started having a nightmare about Logan, so I woke up. He got me again, he was standing at the foot of the bed with a phsycotic evil smile on his face, with a knife glinting as the light from the moon caught it. He then leaned ove and stabbed Louis, right in the heart. Seeing him die, even if it was just a dream, its the worst thing you can possibly imagine.

But I know that ive put him in danger of Logan now. But something made me jump. I heard a voice, but this time it wasn't in my head.

"Hey babe, long time no see."

Aaaaaah!!!! Who do you guys think it is???? By the way, i love eleanor and she seems lovely, her and louis are perfect for eachother, it just fits in with the story. Sorry for such a long wait again, but come on guys! Get me to ver 200,000 reads! That would really make my day.

Song and artist for dedication!

Oh i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair,

In 77 and 69 with the colours in the air,

I was born to late,

In a world that doesnt care,

Oh i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair.

Love you guys!

Vote Comment Fan!

Alicia

x