Chapter 9

Hey guys! How are you all? Dedication goes to @nickimarie213

sorry for the swearing in this chapter but its kinda needed.

White lips, pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes,

Burnt lungs sour taste.

Name the song and artist for a dedication!

Vote comment fan!!! :) xxx

Louis' POV

I just can't believe it, She's dead. Hours have gone by now, but they still won't let me in just one last time to say my goodbye.

All I can imagine is her cold, dead body, laying still on the hospital bed. Her eyes open, filled with cold and pain.

I can imagine all the machines still hooked up to her. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve any of this. She didn't deserve to die.

Mystery persons POV

"Sir, shes dead."

"I know that."

"What are you going to do?"

"Lets call it, a bit of research."

"She was so scared of you sir, but she would've been a good catch." He said dreamily.

I raised an eyebroe and said, "a good catch? Her? Shes a slut. You're deluded if you think shes a good catch." I sighed.

"Umm, yes sir. Do you remember the sounds of her screams? They were so loud." He asked meekly

With that, I had to laugh, she always was weak and such a priss. Everything had to be perfect. and done her way. She just didn't like to... obey, I thought smugly to myself.

'Flashback'

"No! Stop! I dont want this!" She screamed at me. God shes so annoying, why do i put up with her again?

"Oh shut up you whore. You know you want me. Why do you keep denying it to yourself?" I breathed down her neck as I threw her onto the bed with force.

Now I remember, it's the chase. Thats why i put up with her. The fact that she never listened made me so turned on, yet angry at the same time.

I kissed her hard just to shut her up and grabbed her breasts hard. She was crying and screaming for help. Begging someone would come.

Ugh, im sick of her noise, so i punched her hard then hit her. Her face now bloody and her throat raw from screaming, she had little energy left, so I continued.

I ripped off her shirt and shorts leaving her in her underwear as I stared hungrily at her. She's realising how close she's getting though, so she starts to kick and shout again. She needs to be taught a fucking lesson.

I brought out a knife and started tracing patterns with the cold metal against her stomach making her breath hitch with fear. I loved this. The thrill of her fear made me high on adrenalin.

She was now silent as could be, but what was about to happen wouldn't be changed because of it. I started to press harder as i made the patterns making her wince with pain. I kissed her and said, "if you'd of just obeyed this wouldn't have happened now, would it." I said to her evily, although it probably would have happened anyway.

I started to carve a sentence into her skin so she will forever be reminded of this rule.

.'You must obey fucking slut.' And on another part of her stomach I wrote 'bitch, you must pay the price.'

She will never forget now.

She was now bleeding heavily, so I decided to be merciful and just skip to it. I removed her underwear carelessly and pinned her down. I thrusted hard and deep not caring that she's a virgin and she'll be in pain. This is what I live for...

'Present day'

That image of her lying bruised, broken, bloody, silently crying on the hard floor, is an image that would break many hearts to see sych a beautifil young girl suffer to that extent. But to me, it made me laugh. It made me happy. But it's her own fault really, she just couldn't learn how to obey.

Sorry for the swearing! I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Is she dead or not?

But I bet you can all pretty much tell who the mystery person is since I haven't really made it much of a mystery. :/

Dedication for the first one to name the song and artist!

White lips, pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes,

Burnt lungs sour taste.

Vote comment fan!!! :) xxx