Chapter 10

Authors note

Oh my goooood! You guys have gotten me over 100,000 reads! You're all amaziiing! Thanks so much to Dymond10 for helping me write this!!!

Dedication goes to @lolLauren123 for being the first one to give me the correct answers! But a few others got it right to so shout outs to @CatherineAllain and @Future_Mrs_Tommo for also getting it right!

Name the song and artist:

We were both young,

When I first saw you,

Close my eyes and the flashback starts I say hello,

Little did I know

Louis' POV

Im just sitting with my head in my hands sobbing, disbelieving the fact that shes dead.

Within minutes of the nurse walking away, a doctor walked out with a

worried and guilty look on his face.

"Uh, Louis Tomlinson? I believe you're here for Alicia Kirk?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah?" I said still crying.

"There has been a HUGE mix up. The nurse that came out here, had grabbed the wrong file. Alicia is alive, but her heart isn't very strong. She's currently unconcious, but we don't know how long it will be before she wakes up." The doctor explained.

A sigh of relive went through all the boys, except for me. I just dropped to my knees, still crying, but this time with a mixture of relief and frustration. She's alive, thank god, but she's still not awake.

Harry rushed to my side,

"You have another chance! When she wakes up, tell her how you feel, don't let her slip away!" Harry told me while giving me an encouraging hug.

"Can I go see her?" I asked the doctor almost pleading.

"She is hooked up to so many machines and in a bad state, I wouldn't normally let you, but as you're so worked up over this, sure." The doctor replied while giving a sympathetic look.

"Thank you SO much!" I said while giving him a watery smile.

I ran into Alicia's room, almost crashing into the door. Right after me the boys followed.

"Hey Alicia. It's louis. You're not dead! When they said that you were, something inside me broke. When you wake up I need to tell you something thats really important."

I looked up, hoping to see some kind of response or moving from her, but all I was given, was the sound of her quiet breathing. I looked back up to the boys. "Will she wake up?"

"Of course she will Lou, she's a strong girl, she'll manage, if I were you, I'd start planning a romantic date to take her on sometime soon." Zayn winked as he reassure me.

*the next day*

I've been in here all night, I couldn't sleep much though, just in case she woke up while I was still asleep.

BEEP BEBEEEP BEEEEP BEBEBEEP

The heart monitor started to beat faster, ive no clue whats going on, its only like, 6 in the morning.

She rolled over and opened her eyes.

I never realised how much one word could ever mean to me until now. Just one word filled me with so much hope and happiness that made me want to cry all over again.

"Louis."

Ooooh! She's not dead?! Thanks for all your lovely comments! Dont be a silent reader! And oh my god! Over 130,000 reads! I love you guys thank you so much!

Name the song and artist:

We were both young,

When I first saw you,

Close my eyes and the flashback starts I say hello,

Little did I know

Vote! Comment! Fan!

I love ya guys!

Alicia

x