*~It's to do with her~*

Thea's POV
"I still can't believe we made the team!" Draco exclaimed from his spot on the couch. I moved my legs so they we're on top of his lap.

"I know I'm so happy for you two!" Tracy exclaimed from her spot next to Thomas.

I heard the doors open and I saw Scott and Oliver walk in with Severus. "Miss. Potter and Mr. Malfoy come with me please," Severus said. I nodded and took my feet off of Draco's legs and got up.

"We will talk later," I said to them as Draco followed me out the door with Severus.

"So I heard you two made the team?" Severus asked sounding quiet amused.

"Uhh yeah I'm a chaser and Draco is a seeker," I said as we walked into his classroom and took a seat.

"So I pulled you guys out to discuss how your training will still be a major part of your time at Hogwarts, but sense you are apart of the team the days you are at practice you will have to come train in the morning or after with me because you still need to train and be prepared for anything that comes your way, so we are going to train now I know you two are probably exhausted but we still need to get it done."

I sighed and nodded standing up as Severus handed me a huge container because I've done the other ones with no problem. Once I've leaned how to do it the first time the others were easier. "Thanks," I said. I filled it with water and parted it no problem again. "Can we please stop with this it's not worth this anymore I know how to do it that should be all that matters."

"Well lucky for you the next step is the lake." My eyes widened "But that's for tomorrow we will meet down there after practice tomorrow but for right now I will try and teach you and Draco a new spell."

________________________________

"You two did excellent work today, you are free to go meet down at the lake after practice." We both nodded and walked out of the room. After a few minutes of walking I heard a noice behind us which made me while around with water surrounding my fists. I saw it was the girl with black hair from before.

"He told us to run," I thought as I grabbed Draco's hand and took off. She just appeared in front of us.

"It's not very nice to run away when someone is talking to you," She said with an evil look in her eyes.

"What do you want!?" Draco asked pulling me closer to him.

"What I want is nothing to do with you my dear it's to do with her," She said her eyes staring into mine. My eyes widened as she took out a knife from behind her and through it at my stomach. Before me or Draco could react the knife was inches away. I looked down not feeling anything and saw the knife was floating not even an inch in front of my stomach. I backed up immediately not knowing what happened and then it dropped. She looked shocked and disappeared immediately.

Draco pulled me into a hug "Oh my god I'm so glad your ok," He said into my shoulder with a shaky voice.

"Me too, but what just happened?" I asked looking confused at him.

"I have no clue but we should go find out."

Hey sorry it's been like a month without updating. My best friend is moving away so I'm spending a lot of time with them! But anyways sorry it's super short I just wanted to get something out. Also I think everyone knows what the winner was for the power selection! I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚