*~Its like she wasn't there~*

Thea's POV
The bell rang after Herbology. I smiled to myself because class was over. All I did was read and send glares to Pansy and Hermione. She kept trying to kiss him and he kept pushing her off. I don't know if she's ever going to get the hint that Draco doesn't like her but really can hope. "Come on let's get going, we have potions next," Draco said as I packed my stuff up. I nodded and he offered me his hand to help me up. I smiled gladly taking it while I received glares from Pansy. "Let's get going," I said walking over to the others. They nodded and we all walked out of the room and started walking.

We walked and I saw Cedric walking past us so I gave him a smile which he gladly returned. "Your friends with him?" Elijah asked. "Yeah we talk here and there." They all nodded and we continued walking into Snape's room. We all took out seats that we were in last year because he doesn't assign seats. He was already working on a potion it seemed like. He looked up and saw all of us and then went back to working. I felt something hit the back of my head and I turned around to see Pansy laughing. I felt what it was and it was some sort of sticky substance.

  "Let me take a look," Draco said. I smiled and turned around so he could take a look. He was taller then me so it was easy for him to see. "Oh bloody hell, that's going to be hard to get out of your hair," He said trying to take it out. I turned around and stomped towards Pansy and her friends. "What is in my hair," I said. She just laughed and looked at her friends.

  "You think this is funny!?" I said raising my voice. "I don't have to tell a half blood anything." She took out her want and pointed it at me. I took out mine just as fast before she could react. "Expelliarmus," I said disarming her. Her wand went flying and Severus stepped on it as it rolled across the floor. "That is enough! Miss. Parkinson you have 6:00 detention with Professor McGonagall as for you Miss. Potter I will see you after class to discuss what you will be doing, for right now come with me I have something that will get that out of your hair."

  I nodded and followed him as the others took their seats. He opened a cabinet and took out a bottle of liquid. "Turn around," He said with an emotionless voice like normal. I did as he said and heard him open the bottle. Warm liquid poured onto my head. "Now go to the bathroom and it will be easy to pull out, and then you can use your powers to dry your head, Draco will go with you, be back in 5 minutes."

I nodded and walked over to Draco taking his hand and making him get out of his chair. "Where are we going?" He asked as I dragged him out of the room. "Severus said to bring you to the bathroom with me because I can't go alone and I need to get this out of my hair." He nodded and we got to the bathroom. "I'll be right back," I said. I went into the bathroom and pulled out the glob in my hair. I put my to my side with my palms up. Tiny little drops of liquid floated off my head and into the sink.

"What extraordinarily powers of yours," I heard someone say. I saw in the mirror a woman come out of a stall in the bathroom. My hands had floating bits of water surrounding my hands. I turned around and put my hands out "Don't take a step closer!?" I spat.

She just laughed and took another step forward. Water shot from my hands and went straight through her. My eyes widened as I flew up against the wall hurting my head. My vision started getting blurry and my feet dangled from where I was up on the wall. Draco ran into the bathroom with his wand out. "Expelliarmus!" He shouted but the spell went through her just like my magic. She smiled and disappeared sending me to hit the ground on my stomach knocking the wind out of me. Draco rushed over to me as I had a hard time catching my breath. My vision was still getting blurry.

I must of hit my head hard "Are you alright?" He asked as I rolled over onto my back. I held my head "Yeah I'm ok," I said. "Who was that?" Draco asked me as he helped me sit up. "I honestly don't know but my powers didn't work on her, it was like she wasn't here."

"Then how did she pin you up against the wall?" I shrugged "I honestly don't know about that either, let's get back to Severus' class." He nodded and helped me up. I got really dizzy and fell forwards but was caught by Draco's back. He picked me up giving me a piggy back ride probably because if she comes back he could run. I rested my head on his shoulder "It's only the first day," I whispered into his ear. He laughed as we turned the corner and ran into Professor McGonagall. "Severus said you guys still haven't returned what happened?" She asked with worry in her voice.

My head hurt to bad to pick it up so I just laid it on Draco's shoulder. "Someone attacked Thea in the bathroom, she tried using her powers and it didn't work and I came in trying to use magic and it just went straight through her, it's like she wasn't even there in the first place," Draco explained. Then everything went black.

Draco's POV
Her face went pale "Let's get you guys to the nurse to get checked out," She simply said. I nodded and walked to the nurses office with her. I placed Thea on a bed and she was already unconscious. A nurse inspected her and then came over to me looking for any injury's. "I'm fine," I said narrowing my eyes. I was more concerned about Thea then me. She still wanted to make sure she stopped and started to preform magic on Thea. "It's a simple concussion it will be healed in a few hours, as for you Mr. Malfoy you can go back to class."

"No, Mr. Malfoy is to stay with Thea at all times, he will not be leaving, now that is settled I have to get ready for my class," Professor McGonagall said and walked out.

Hello everyone I need help. So people have commented and I need you guys to vote for what power she should have next.
Fire powers @MoonheartChan
Plant Powers @MoonheartChan
Future Seeing @Lovemadden
Telekinesis @jayden_blackwood

That will be all for now I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love you all🖤💚