*~ Quidditch~*

Thea's POV
Today is the day. I'm finally trying out for Quidditch! Draco hasn't stopped talking about how excited he was to finally try out. "I can't believe today is the day!" Draco exclaimed as we walked to the field. Everyone was with us but Thomas was already on the team. Everyone else was with for support.

"So what do you guys want to play as?" Thomas asked. I looked over at him and noticed his arm was wrapped around Tracy and her hand was reached up connecting with his hand.

"I want to be the seeker," Draco said with a bright smile.

"How about you Thea?"

"I want to be a chaser."

"I'm a chaser too, but a spot just opened up because Kalvin just graduated and good for you Draco the seeker spot just opened but don't forget you have to beat all the other kids trying out, but I think you two will make the team no problem," Thomas said with a smile for reassurance. I like having him hang with us he's super nice and good to Tracy. We showed up at the field and there was a lot of people there trying out for the team.

"Ok everyone my name is Marcus Flint I'm captain of the Quidditch team, everyone that is already on the team come and stand next to me and everyone who isn't trying out go sit down on the benches."

"I'll see you guys," Thomas said kissing Tracy's forehead and then ran up and stood next to Marcus.

"Yeah were gonna go sit good luck you guys," Tracy said with a smile. Everyone sat down and now the field was more empty but there was still a lot of people.

"Ok now if you are not a second year or older leave now because if I find out you wasted my time I will grab a broom stick and beat you until you can't walk." I saw a few people ran off the field. "Now sense their gone lets get to the point, I'm a chaser along with Thomas here, there is one open chaser spot, one beater spot, and the seeker spot, I will only take the best of the best if you don't think you can do it then leave now and prepare to not take a break, now is you want the chaser spot or seeker spot come over here by me and if you want the beater spot go over by Tim."

I looked at Draco and we both walked over to Marcus "Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Uhh kinda I really want to be the seeker."

"Ok now line up in front of me if you want the chaser spot and line up I front of Thomas to be the seeker."

"You got this," I said patting his back before getting in line.

"Now for all the chasers you will go one by one against me and see if you should be on the team."

________________________________

After a while of watching people fail it was finally my turn and thankfully Draco was going up at the same time as me. I was very skilled on a broom last year durning lessons. Thankfully I was wearing leggings and a t-shirt so I had movement in stead of the robes. I put my leg over the broom and went up in the air.

"Ok now you will try and get passed me and score past our keeper while the trying out beaters tried to hit you," Marcus said with an evil smirk on his face like he wanted me to fail. He threw the ball to me and I caught it no problem.

I could tell everyone's eyes were on me but all the sudden Marcus came flying at me. I dodged out of the way and started flying towed the goal. Marcus came flying behind me he was probably mad because I was actually the first person to dodge that. The beater that was trying out was actually pretty good and almost hit me if I didn't move to my left. Marcus was trying his best to catch up which he did but I was already close to the goal. I took my shot while I could and scored which made Draco, Thomas, and everyone else stop what they were doing.

"Lets go again," Marcus said sounding like he didn't believe what happened. I nodded and the keeper tossed another ball. I caught it and lined back up this time Draco and Thomas stopped to watch. I looked at him and he sent me a proud smile. I looked back at Marcus who didn't want to make the first move this time. I gave Marcus a smile before I flew straight up with him on my tail. Before he could grab the back of my broom I started to fall which everyone thought was an accident. Right before I touched the ground I sped towards the goal and scored before anyone could register what could happen. Marcus flew over to me "Go take a seat on the bench and I'll talk to the team and more people have to try out." I nodded and flew to the ground.

I ran over to everyone "Oh my god I didn't know you were that good!" Tracy exclaimed standing up from her seat.

"Thanks I didn't either." I laughed sitting down so I could watch Draco. They both resumed what they were doing. Draco was super skilled on a broom too and went even faster then Thomas. After a few minutes Draco was so close to the snitch I just wanted to grab it for him. He caught it while Thomas was still trying to catch up. I cheered throwing my hands in the air. Draco smiled and then Thomas said something we couldn't hear. He nodded and walked over to us. I threw my arms around him "You did amazing!" I exclaimed.

"So did you!" I smiled and let go while we all sat and started talking.

________________________________

All of them talked while everyone waited impatiently. They all agreed on something and walked over. "We have all come to a decision, our beater will be Simon Unit." A few people cheered and he walked up proud and stood next to all of them. "Our seeker will be Draco Malfoy." Draco was so happy he stood up and ran up there giving me a thumbs up. "And our other chaser will be Thea Potter." I jumped up and ran over tackling Draco in another hug. "That will be all for today your all free to try out next time."

"I can't believe we did it!" I cheered.

"Me too!"

"Thea, Marcus didn't want you to be chaser bc he didn't want anyone better then him on the team but I had to convince him we would win more," Thomas whispered to me and Draco causing us to laugh.

"Thank you."

Helloooooo everyone! Sorry it's been so long I was on vacation and I got busy with friends. I also have another book out which is about a superhero academy.
But I need to know her next power so PLEASE vote.
There was
2 for telekinesis
1 for fire
1 for future seeing.
This will be the last time you can vote probably until next book.