*~Told to do~*

Thea's POV
  We were walking to our first class when two people stepped in front of our group. It was Scott and his brother I'm guessing. "Hey Draco," Scott said with a smirk not taking his eyes off me.

  "Look guys can you just leave us alone we don't want anything to do with you," Draco snapped back.

  "Just because you don't want anything to do with us doesn't mean we can't talk to your friends, I mean we are new and could use some ourselves," Scott said still not taking his eyes off me. It started to make me uncomfortable so I shifted my weight from one leg to the other.

  "How about you guys meet us in Herbology, we will be right behind you," Draco said obviously noticing I was uncomfortable. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder in a protective matter. I would go with them but I feel safer with Draco and I'm not supposed to leave his side. Also if we get into a fight I can kick their ass. They all nodded hesitantly and started walking. "Look you guys need to leave us alone."

  "Why would we ever do that?" Scott asked stepping closer to Draco. Draco wasn't intimidated and brought his arm back down to his side and took a step closer to Scott.

  "Because we're not people to be messed with, and if I were you I'd back off before you get yourself in a situation we can't get out of."

  "We are already in a situation we can't get out of because of you," Scott said putting his finger up to Draco's chest.

  "What does he mean?" I thought. I also noticed Oliver wasn't saying much just keeping his head down.

  "Look whatever you're here for just stay away from me and my friends."

  "Isn't it obvious Draco? The only reason we're here is because our parents sent us here because you couldn't do what you were told to do!"

  Draco let out a sigh "It doesn't look like both of you are even up for it, so both of you leave us alone or we'll make you." Draco gave one last glare at Scott before taking my hand and walking away.

  "Draco what were you told to do?" I asked slightly concerned about him. He shook his head from in front of me and just kept dragging me along with him all the way to class.

  Before we walked in Draco let go of my hand and faced me "Look right now we have class but I promise I will tell you today." He generally looked worried but tried to hide it. I nodded and he sent me a kind smile before walking into class.

  The whole class turned towards us "Mr. Malfoy and Miss. Potter you're late, both of you please take you're seats." We nodded and rushed to our seats.

________________________________

  I learned that Scott skipped Herbology because of the whole incident in the hall. It's now dinner and we're all in the grand hall. I just sat there playing with my food. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I turned to my left and I saw Scott staring at me. Normally when you catch someone looking at you they look away. But he just kept staring at me "Umm Draco," I said not moving my eyes.

  Draco looked over and Scott's gaze turned into a glare when his eyes met Draco's. "Just don't look at him, don't show him your paying attention." I nodded and went back to looking at my food.

  Tracy, Elijah, Ana Goyle we're in a conversation and paying not attention so I looked at Draco. "Why does he keep looking at me? It's started to freak me out."

  Draco sighed "Look I promise I'll tell you when we're done training with Severus but as of right now your just going to have to trust me."

  I gave him a kind smile "I do trust you." He gave me a smile and then took a bite of chicken. Draco's never acted like this so it's worrying me a little but I do trust him. All he's done is try and protect me and stand by my side through everything that we've been through. Even if he is in constant danger he's still sticking by me and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I wouldn't want anyone better.

________________________________

We waited patiently for Severus as we waiting in the classroom. We came in a few minutes ago but he wasn't here so we just took a seat. "Where do you think he's at?" I asked looking over at Draco who was resting his head in his left hand.

"Umm I have no clue but if he doesn't get here soon I'm walking out." I nodded I'm agreement and then laid my head down on my arms which rested on the table.

About 10 minutes later I heard the door open causing me to lift my head up to look. To my surprise Dumbledore and Severus both walked in. I gave a quick glance to Draco who looked just as confused before I put my attention back to Dumbledore and Severus. "Hello," Dumbledore said with a smile taking a seat next to the two of us.

"Hi? I thought we were supposed to be training with Severus did something change?" I asked.

"Nothing changed I am just here to help out for the day, I've noticed you've become quite handy with those abilities of yours but we thought you could try something."

"And what would that be?" I asked more interested.

"We thought you could try parting water, creating air inside the water, and we thought you could try breathing underwater."

My mouth almost fell to the floor. Does he really want me to try and breath underwater? "Breath underwater?" Draco asked.

Severus nodded "We don't know the full extent of your abilities and it never hurts to try."

"But what if she drowns while you guys are thinking she can breath underwater?" Draco asked obviously concerned.

"We know you're worries Mr. Malfoy and that is why you will be there the whole time and if she ever loses control you will be there to pull her back don't worry, we will know if she can do it or not we will not let anything happen I can promise you, I will be having one on one with Thea for the simple bits and Professor Snape will be training Draco one on one, but we will never leave the same room, your training starts now."

Hellooooooo everyone I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! What do you think Draco was supposed to do? Lmk all you're thoughts. I love you all🖤💚